Creep Like TLC. | Pop Smoke.

Reader's Name: Mariah

Starring: Pop Smoke.

♡(Requested)♡

                 ♡♥︎♡

Her brown eyes are fixed on the young black men in various shades passing a blunt in the corner of the spacious room accompanied by the young black women in various shades giggling followed by their dance moves to Future's 'My Collection' booming in the background, As her heels clicked on the brown hardwood floors, the powerful blend of weed, strong cologne, and the sweet scent of jasmine perfume wafted in the air, positioned between her boyfriend Preston and her best friend Bashar. Preston's gaze fixates on her attire.

Mariah's best friend Julie invited the trio to a party, including her boyfriend Preston and her friend Bashar. However, Preston was constantly concerned about Mariah's choice of outfits whenever they went out together.

Mariah sported a black satin knee-length dress paired with matching stiletto heels adorning her feet, her ginger box braids neatly tied back in a ponytail, her elegant Louis Vuitton purse draped around her right shoulder and her gold hoop earrings hung from her ears as her hair swung with every step she took.

"Why are you wearing that shit?" Preston whispered, his eyes raking down her dress.

"I'm not showing anything, Preston," Sonya retorted, shaking her head in disbelief.

"You're my girl and you don't need to be wearing this It's not a good look, Mariah," Preston replied, his voice filled with a mix of frustration and concern.

Mariah felt a surge of anger rise within her, but she took a deep breath, trying to keep her composure.

"Preston, I love you, but I can dress however I want," Mariah stated firmly, her voice tinged with determination. "This dress makes me feel confident and beautiful, and that's what matters to me."

Bashar, who had been observing them, chimed in with his support. "Exactly, Preston. Mariah's style is her own."

Preston looked torn, his eyes darting between Mariah and Bashar. He knew he couldn't control her, but his concern for
"I don't give a damn, I can wear whatever I want and Bashar was invited by me. Not you, he's my company unlike you he doesn't trip about this." Mariah spat, crossing her arms as she heard his phone go off, She lefts a sigh of relief.

Squinting at the text message, his eyelids narrowed as he abruptly rose from the plush, dark green couch. Leaning in with the intention of planting a tender kiss on her cheek, he was caught off guard when she evaded his affectionate gesture.

Preston smacked his lips and tried to salvage the situation by extending a friendly handshake to Bashar, resembling a dap. Despite this gesture, Bashar responded with a disapproving sound and crossed his arms, clearly displaying his disapproval.

The truth was Bashar had a crush on Mariah while Mariah actually liked Bashar instead of her boyfriend, Preston.

With a twist of the doorknob, Monroe bid farewell to them, closing the door behind him. As she rolled her eyes in exasperation, a look of concern showed on Bashar.

"Do you want to talk about it? Somewhere private?" Bashar whispered to her, He softly took hold of her hand while his thumb lovingly stroked it.

Mariah slowly nodding her head, Bashar guided Mariah into a room where a door adorned with a poster of Lil Kim caught her attention. As Mariah closed the door behind her, the sound of music and overlapping conversations from the living room became muffled. She settled herself on the edge of the bed, while Bashar joined her by taking a seat on the bed.

Bashar looked into Mariah's eyes, his expression filled with genuine care and concern. "Mariah, You don't have to pretend everything is okay. You can talk to me."

Mariah took a deep breath, grateful for Bashar's understanding. She knew she could trust him with her feelings. "It's just... I'm starting to realize that I have stronger feelings for you than I do for Preston," she confessed, her teeth sinking into her lips.

Bashar's eyes widened in surprise, but he maintained a calm composure. "Mariah, I've had feelings for you for a while now," he admitted, his voice filled with vulnerability.

Mariah reached out and placed her hand on top of Bashar's, a small smile curled up on her lips. "Bashar, I can't deny my own feelings anymore. Preston and I... we're not right for each other. It's becoming clear."

"If that's how you feel, Mariah, then maybe it's time for you to follow your heart."

Mariah leaned closer to Bashar, a mix of nerves coursing through her. "I want to be with you, Bashar.," she confessed, her voice filled with truthfulness.

"I've been waiting for you to say that," he whispered, his voice filled with love.

He crashed his lips onto hers with his hands cradling her face, the sounds of their lips smacking filled the bedroom. The duo quickly took off their clothes and their clothes fell to the carpet.

                    ♡♥︎♡

Mariah's bare back leaned against the headboard, While his head rested between her thighs and firmly grasped them with his hands, his tongue slithering across her clit. Keeping his knees rested on the bedsheets, he passionately sucked on her folds,"Bashar...Fuckk." She moaned lowly, He passionately kissed her folds and made her back arch from the bed. He gently traced her clit with his fingers while using his tongue to slurp her juices, causing her to tightly embrace his head with her legs.

He hungrily drank and licked her wetness that flowed along his jawline, "That nigga doesn't know how to handle you hm?" Bashar hummed against her, his head swaying from side to side on her folds, "Ouu shit...no he doesn't.." Mariah dragged out, her juices soaked the sheets beneath her. The intense shaking overwhelmed her, prompting a gentle whimper to leave her lips.

"Oh my-Bashar!" She cried out with a tight hold on the back of his neck, pushing her hips forward into his mouth, "Let it out baby girl," he encouraged, tears cascaded down her cheeks in response to the overwhelming pleasure she was experiencing.

As her stomach clenches, she releases a final scream. "I'm cumming!!" she cried out, She experienced intense pleasure as her body trembled. her essence poured onto his fingers and face. She reclined on the couch, breathing heavily and gasping for air, while he climbed up next to her, "That's my girl," He softly whispered in her ear while tenderly planting kisses on her lips.

The couple embraced on the bed, swiftly dressing and freshening up before leaving the room. Bashar held her close, his arm tightly wrapped around her as they sauntered through the narrow halls, while he gallantly opened the door as they exited the house. The soft breeze gently brushed against their faces, muffling the sound of music and conversations blending together.

Please excuses any grammar mistakes ❤️