Studio. | Metro Boomin.

Reader's Name: Nadia

Starring: Metro Boomin.

(a/n: he's so fine.😫❤️)

♡(Requested)♡

♡♥︎♡

The smooth rhythm and blues softly echoed in the room, stemming from the twin jet-black speakers on both sides of the room. The melanated woman slowly bopped her head up and down to the music, while her deep brown eyes watched he heard her voice, The music flowed through the room, The melanated woman's back leaned on a plush jet-black sofa, surrounded by the four walls painted maroon red in the medium-sized room.

"Your voice is beautiful on this song, baby." Leland praised, his pearly whites shined in his smile and a grin on his face as he drew nearer to her.

Leland and Nadia were at the studio, collaborating on a new song for her album. she shyly glanced at her boyfriend who happened to be none other than Metro Boomin, a well-known music producer.

"Thank you, baby," she said, smiling. "I really appreciate it."

Leland leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. "You know I always tell you the truth," he said, pulling back and looking into her eyes. "You have a gift, Nadia and I can't wait to everyone to hear it."

He was always so supportive and encouraging, even when she doubted herself. She took a deep breath and smiled again. "Let's keep working on this song," she said, turning back to the mixing board. "I think we're onto something really special here."

"Yeah, I'm thinking about making something else..."

                  ♡♥︎♡

Her bare stomach pressed against the black suede couch cushion and her skin shivered at the soft fabric. Her backside arched in the air for him, his hands gripped her hips. His slim hips rolled into her with a slow, rough pace from behind, his tip hitting her cervix repeatedly. "oh shit.." she cried out, Her hands gripped the armrest tightly as she buried her face into the pillow, moaning loudly after every stroke. Her eyes fluttered back, and saliva dripped from the corner of her mouth.

Suddenly, he pulled out and flipped her over onto her back. She gasped loudly as he slid back inside, now facing her. Their eyes locked intensely as he picked up the pace, "You feel soo good.." she mewled, thrusting harder and faster. Her breasts bounced with each movement, and he leaned down to suck roughly on her erect nipples, sending tingling vibrations through her body. She tangled her fingers in his locs, urging him on.

"Oh Fuck..Leland!" She dragged out, her fingernails sunk into his shoulder blades leaving scratches on his skin as her essence smeared on his dick, The sounds of their skins slapping against each other as she trembled and cried out in ecstasy, he quickened his pace, she gets wetter and wetter, his eyes fixed on hers.

Her eyes fluttered back with her mouth hung open to announce her climax, "I-i'm cummingggg!" he quickly pinned her legs over her head and watch himself fuck her ruthlessly, "You taking it so good baby..." he praised, crashing his lips into hers as a knot formed in her stomach, her climax crashed over her like a tsunami, she came undone on his dick, She moaned and squirmed beneath him, her body shaking.

He emitted a quiet moan and slowly withdrew from her, falling on her body as they both rose. The pair reclined on the couch, recovering their breath, and softly laughed at one another.

After putting on their outfits and freshening up, the couple shared a meaningful look before affectionately kissing each other on the lips.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️