Bad For You. | Lil Meech.

Reader's Name: Monae

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Reader's Name: Monae./Mo.
Starring: Lil Meech.

             ▶︎▶︎Part 2/2.◀︎◀︎

             ♡♥︎♡

"I tell you to stay away from him and yo' ass screams out his name throughout the apartment complex?!"

Mo's back leaned against the red suede couch in the medium-sized living room, surrounded by four walls painted in a maroon-red hue. As the scent of vanilla perfume invaded her nostrils, she crossed her arms and legs in irritation, her face twisted up with her eyes rolling at her mother. The ceiling fan spun in circles above them, propelling the smell of weed out of her mom's blunt in the ashtray. The tension between the mother and daughter was evident, thick, and hanging in the air, as a serene silence filled the room.

"I mean he was fucking me real good, he's my boyfriend now—" Monae started to explain before her mom cut her off with a disapproving look and her mom couldn't help but cover her face with her hands.

Monae sported a grey hoodie, paired with matching shorts. On her feet, she donned white tube socks and brown slippers, while her hands were deeply buried in the front pouch of her hoodie. Her dark brown box braids were pulled back with a black paisley bandana, and her deep brown eyes narrowed at her mother.

Empress felt disgusted even more by the idea of them dating after she told her daughter to stay away from him, betrayed a bit. "Did you even hear me? Have you heard of who his father was?!" Empress asked in irritation, waving her hands in disbelief.

Monae's face twisted up, she wasn't living under a rock. Of course she's heard of him, at this point, she was tired of this conversation. Empress tightened her gaze, taking a step near her daughter.

The time that she cares about Monae is when she's dating Meech, she didn't care whether Empress liked him or not. Wasn't she supposed to be happy for her?

With a surge of irritation, she sprung up from the couch and strode through Empress, her face contorted in a scowl. "And where do you think you're going, young lady?" Her hands rested on her hips as she spat out the words. Monae let out a sigh, her shoulders slumping as she met Empress's stern gaze.

She grasped the doorknob and let out a sharp exhale, "Stepping away from this talk before I say something I'll regret. Goodbye, Mom." Mo twisted the knob, pushed the door open, and marched out, slamming it shut behind her.

Empress couldn't believe what she had just heard. She shook her head in disbelief, and reached for the wine bottle on the coffee table, and a glass from the upper cabinet. She needed something to calm her down and ease the anger and irritation that had taken over her mind.

She poured the deep red wine into the circular wine glass, she muttered a prayer under her breath, "Lord, give me strength". The cherry-flavored bitter wine left a bitter taste in her mouth, and a hiccup escaped her lips.

Cocoa & Cream. | Imagines.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें