Bad Game. | Duke Dennis.

Reader's Name: Jayla

Starring: Duke Dennis from AMP.

♡(Requested)♡

                  ♡♥︎♡

As his ebony Jeep Wrangler pulled up to the driveway of the AMP House, his deep brown eyes fixed on the crib's windows. After killing the engine, he pulled the door handle, stepped out of the vehicle, and slammed the door shut behind him, still reeling from the loss in the basketball tournament. His shoes clicked onto the cold concrete with every step he took, his eyes gazing aimlessly at the stars in the jet-black sky above him.

He approached the front door, sticking his key into the lock and turning it with practiced ease. As he pushed open the door, he stepped inside the spacious living room, ready to lie down and go to sleep.

Duke returned home after losing a basketball tournament with AMP to his fellow YouTubers CoryxKenshin and RDC World, who teamed up with IBerleezy, and many others such as Dontai, Rico, and POiiSED. The game had been intense, with both teams giving it their all.

But in the end, Cory came out on top, leaving Duke and his teammates disappointed.

H watched his girlfriend Jayla walk out of her bedroom, sporting her pajamas and a robe that hugged around her frame, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, her box yawning, and stretching her limbs.

"Hey Duke, I saw the game and are you okay?" Jayla asked half-asleep, plopping on the couch.

Although Duke didn't feel like talking, his face twisted up in irritation as he abruptly turned around and shuts the door behind him. "We lost the game, how the fuck do you think i'm feeling?" He bellowed with rage, folding his arms in frustration.

Jayla's face fell, and her gaze narrowed at him. She had never seen Duke this upset before. His words stung deeply but it was usually her cue to fight back.

"First of all, I was just checking on you to make sure you were okay. Second of all, you lost a game.." Jayla shot back, folding her arms in frustration.

Duke approached his girlfriend, their faces just inches apart, his anger simmering inside. He breathed warmly against her skin, causing a tickling sensation, while she mirrored his intense gaze with narrowed eyes.

"If you got something to say, then say it."

                  ♡♥︎♡

"Oh shit! Duke!"

His bare back pressed against the headboard, his skin brushed it. His hands tightly clutched onto her hips, bouncing her up and down on his dick. her nails leave a trail of faint marks on his shoulders, "oh fuck! Duke!" Jayla cried out, throwing her head back as she bounced faster, her mouth hung wide open, her wetness coated his dick and the sheets. Duke planted kisses along her jawline and lips, unexpectedly drilling into her as his palm smacked her ass, Her arms wrapped around his neck with their gazes locked with intense passion.

His hand moved slowly up, curling around her neck tightly, while he bit down on his lips. "I'm sorry.." he grunted lowly, He might face defeat in another match, yet he couldn't bear the thought of losing Jayla, she meant the world to him. "I-it's okay..." she dragged out, cutting herself with a loud moan. His low gaze watched her breast bounce after every jagged thrust. Duke shook his head, withdrawing from her and swiftly turning her onto her back. He slides his dick between her wet folds, causing her to moan drunkenly and her fists clench the blanket tightly.

He littered kisses between her breasts with his thrusts grew slow yet a little more rampant, "No, it's not okay. I shouldn't have yelled at you..." he moaned deeply, positioning her legs atop his shoulders, plunging deeper for his tip to strike her G-spot, "oh fuckk! I—" she cried out, his mouth firmly latched around her nipple, eagerly slithering on her areola. Jayla raked her nails through his locs to push his warm mouth onto her skin.

Her hips gyrated with his, boasting the pleasure coursing through their bodies. "It's just a game, you're not a game to me baby.." he said softly, meaning every word. His hips rolled into her as her eyelashes fluttered close, unable to contain herself once her wet walls clung to his dick, like a vice grip. The room was filled with Jayla's moans, his low grunts, and the sound of their skins slapping.

Duke's lips crashed into hers, muffling her moans with every lip lock, "I-i'm cumming..." she mumbled, rolling her eyes back, his hand delicately moved between her thighs and his thumb expertly rubbed her clit in circles. At the same time, she eagerly scratched his back, leaving faint marks on his soft, dark skin, their lips parted from each other. "Duke!" She screams as her juices gushed onto his dick completely, and her body trembled beneath him.

Duke pulled out gently as he positioned himself beside his girlfriend, their shoulders touching and the bed creaking filling the room. He cradled her face in his hands and gave her a tender kiss on the lips. "I'm sorry.." he apologized again, his voice filled with love. "It's okay, I forgive you, Duke." Jayla giggled, kissing his lips twice.

In that instant, they realized that it wasn't worth jeopardizing their relationship over some foolish argument, and he embraced her tightly. Duke gently kissed her forehead while the couple snuggled together, drifting into a serene sleep.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes❤️