With Her? | John Boyega.

Reader's Name: Joana

Starring: John Boyega as "Fontaine" from They Cloned Tyrone.

♡(Requested)♡

♡♥︎♡

A gentle knock on her door broke her focus from reading a Nancy Drew book, the black woman rose up from the chair and sauntered through the narrow hallways, her footsteps echoed off the walls. Hearing her sister argue with someone, their angry voices audible to her ears, She shook her head slowly as she swung the door open, suddenly the fighting stopped.

Her brows quizzically raised in confusion, she wondered what Fontaine, Slick Charles, and her sister Yo-Yo were doing as her gaze fixated on them. She pondered what their true intentions were, questioning what was truly happening.

"Joana! We need to talk to you!" Yo-Yo bellowed, watching her sister nod her head.

"Okay but why?" Joana asked in confusion, tilting her head to the side.

Yo-Yo provided a detailed explanation of the whole situation concerning Fontaine and The Glen, and the unusual enigma reminded her of elements typically found in movies, books, and TV shows. hinting that Fontaine was, in fact, a clone, although she sensed that there was something inherently off about him.

After the explanation, she saw the unlikely trio sitting around the table with Yo-Yo holding her Nancy Drew book close to Slick's face, discussing how things in The Glen have been weird. "JoJo! Can you treat a pimp to some tap water?" Slick added in, snapping his fingers as if that would make her do it faster.

Yo-Yo, Joana, and Fontaine's faces contorted in disgust on their faces as they questioned Slick's tongue. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?!" They bellowed in unison, Yo-Yo's finger poked his chest.

Slick held his hands in defense with his head shaking frantically, "Damn ya'll, can't a pimp offer an apology?" he asked, his eyes roaming toward Fontaine.

His smirk curled upon his face, "How come you're so quick to defend Joana? hm Taine?" he hummed devilishly, snickering under his breath.

Yo-Yo thought about his question for Fontaine and she deeply pondered one answer, connecting the dots as she gasped dramatically and turned towards the duo.

"W-wait a minute? Fontaine yo' ass is datin' my sister!? Why? How? When? When in the hell did this happen?" Yo-Yo asked, her hands resting on her hips.

Fontaine and Joana shared a look as their heads turned back to them, she blushed bashfully and nodded her head. She had a feeling from deep within that they would found out eventually.

"We've been dating for almost six months now and he's so sweet, loving—"

Yo-Yo cuts her sister off by shaking her head at Joana, "JoJo! He's not good for you—" Yo-Yo was then cut off by Slick, "You and him? Together." he bursts into laughter with his fist pounding on the table.

"Yeah, Yeah. We're datin' now and we want some time alone ai'ght?" Fontaine went on, shoving Slick and Yo-Yo out of the house.

While Slick and Yo-Yo bombarded him with numerous questions, Fontaine remained silent, completely disregarding each one, while Joana sat at the table, unable to contain her laughter. He slams the door behind him with a deep sigh leaving his lips, he was more than glad to be alone with his girlfriend.

Fontaine stepped toward the table where Joana was sitting, he lifted her chin.

"Now that we're alone, is anythin' you wanna do baby?"

♡♥︎♡

"oh fuckk! Fontaine!"

Her stomach pressed against the bedsheets as her nails frantically tore at the fabric. her back arced in pleasure. her skin brushing against the soft fabric as Fontaine gripped her hips firmly while thrusting forcefully from behind with swift, vigorous thrusts, Gripping her neck firmly, he observed her ass making a rhythmic sound as they collided with him.

"Ahh shit! Taine!" she cried out, her eyelashes flutterd close, his tip jan her G-spot. he grunted deeply from her wall clung to his dick while he spanked her ass. Her moans grew desperate and loud. her nipples gently brushed against the sheets."You love this dick?" he groaned deeply, leaving hickeys on her skin. Her body convulsed as Fontaine thursts further inside, he tightens his grip around her throat, drawing her closer to him.

"Yes! I love it!" she chanted, throwing her head back, intensifying the pressure of his thumb on her clitoris. She came hard onto him, He deftly flipped Joana onto her back, sliding back into her as her nails dug deeper into his shoulder blades. "tell me, you're mine.." he slurred, throwing her head back, she nodded in reponse. "i-i'm yourss!" she chanted again, swaying her hips back and forth.

Her eyes rolled back as he quickened the pace of his thrusts, "oh shit!" she moaned and her climax devoured her in pieces with no choice but to pant for air. Without announcing her orgasm, her legs hung loosely over his shoulders as her essence coated him completely. Fontaine followed suit, he filled up with his warm seed, their warm, sweaty bodies still pressed against each other.

He withdrew from inside her and sat down beside her, while Jonana reclined next to him in a relaxed posture, causing the bed to emit a slight creak, Fontaine smirked with his gold grills as he planted a sweet kiss on her lips. Joana embraced him tightly, drawing him nearer as their strong eye contact connected, feeling content in each other's presence. Hearing his heartbeat.

—————