Couple Quiz. | Jordan Poole.

Reader's Name: Chelsea

Starring: Jordan Poole.

(Requested By The_gurl29 )

♡(non-$mut)♡

                     ♡♥︎♡

"Are you two ready?"

Jordan and Chelsea were seated on the set of GQ for the couple's quiz filming an episode for Youtube, asking questions and answers about themselves and their relationship.

As his hand moved in calming circles on her back, Jordan gently inquired, "Are you nervous, it's okay to feel that way baby." She responded with a nod of affirmation.

"I am," Chelsea affirmed, exhaling a deep breath to soothe her nerves.

Jordan grabs onto her hand with his thumb rubbing her front palm back in forth, "I'm right here, We'll get through this together."

Chelsea smiled at him, feeling comforted by his touch. They had been together for a year, and although they had been through their fair share of ups and downs, they had always managed to come out stronger on the other side. Filming this episode for GQ's Youtube channel was just another challenge they were ready to face together.

Jordan and Chelsea were both dressed comfortably in grey sweatpants and matching hoodies. Jordan's glasses added a touch of sophistication to his laid-back attire, while Chelsea's box braids were neatly tied back in a ponytail. They were seated in director's cut chairs in a dimly lit studio, with cameras set up around them. They were given cards with questions on them.

Jordan squeezed her hand reassuringly, sensing her apprehension. "You're going to do great," he said softly.

The producer called out, "We're ready to start filming, are you guys ready?" They nodded in sync.

"Andddd.....ACTION!"

As the cameras started rolling, a tall man named Derek signaled the couple to introduce themselves, "Hey, I'm Jordan Poole, I play for the Golden State Warriors." He smiled. "And I'm Chelsea, I'm a nail tech." She waved, feeling a little more relaxed now that they were in the spotlight.

"What was the most challenging moment in our relationship?" Chelsea asked, reading off the card.

Jordan looked at Chelsea, his thumb still rubbing her palm. "I think it was when we had to do long distance for a few months. It was tough not being able to see each other as often as we wanted to."

Chelsea nodded, "Yeah, but we made sure to communicate every day and set aside time for each other."

"What's my favorite color?" She smiled at him, his face twisted while she snickered.

"Too Easy, green." Jordan shrugged nonchalantly. "He's right though.." she rolled her eyes at him.

"What was our first date like?"
Jordan asked her, Chelsea's eyes lit up as she reminisced, "It was at this cute little coffee shop in downtown Oakland. We talked for hours and just had a really good time getting to know each other."

Jordan threw a rather explicit question at Chelsea, leaving her flustered and taken aback. "What's my favorite position to have you in?" he inquired, biting his lips in anticipation.

Chelsea found herself blushing, and hesitated before deciding to give the answer. She answered, "Missionary, because you enjoy the intimacy of eye contact." She blushed even more deeply as she spoke.

"Boy, that was quite a night," she spoke with a sly grin on her face. "Hold on, does the card really say that Jordan? Show me," she asked while bursting into a fit of giggles. getting out of her chair while Jordan did the same thing.

Jordan teasingly moved the card away from her every time, causing her to hop on her toes. "Wrong again," he chuckled as she pouted. He then embraced her from behind, planting two sweet kisses on her lips.

The set filled with a chorus of "awws."

"I guess we'll leave it at that."Jordan laughed, letting go of his girlfriend as they sat back in their seats.

Despite the sexual tension hung in the air and it was thick between the couple, she felt his gaze piercing into her soul with giving him the same energy back, she was slowly becoming aroused by the eye contact between her and Jordan, biting her lips with anticipation but she cleared her throat.

But she knew they had an audience, so she tried her best to maintain her composure. Chelsea cleared her throat and turned to the camera with a smile, "So, who's up next for the game?" she asked, trying to shift the attention away from their intimate moment.

Jordan chuckled, "Yeah, let's move on to the next question before things get too hot to handle." They both laughed, but Chelsea couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement for what was to come tonight.

As the quiz progressed, the questions became more personal. "What's your partner's biggest fear?" and "What's one thing you wish your partner would change about themselves?" Jordan and Chelsea hesitated, taking a moment to think before answering honestly.

By the end of the quiz, they had learned even more about each other than they thought possible. They hugged and kissed, grateful for the opportunity to share their love and their story with their fans.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes❤️