Really? | Hitman Holla.

Reader's Name: Rayana

Starring: Hitman Holla.

♡(Requested)♡

                   ♡♥︎♡

"Why the fuck are you talking to that bitch?"

Her gaze narrowed at her boyfriend with her hands resting on her hips, his back leaning against the wall nonchalantly as the tension between them intensified in the spacious room, her shoe rhythmically tapping on the floor as the smooth beat of J.Cole's "Wet Dreamz" boomed in the background, surrounding the couple was four walls painted in an ebony hue, adorning these walls were big signs with 'Wild N' Out" plastered on every corner, the crowd cheering their names as their feet stomped onto the floors in unison, the white lights above them flickered over and over again to fill the room, creating a exciting and captivating scene on set.

Rayana and her boyfriend, Gerald (aka Hitman Holla), were in an argument on the Wild N' Out set over his interactions with Justina during a challenge. Rayana was extremely upset and couldn't tolerate it.

"I wasn't talking to—" He was cut off by Rayana dismissing him with a scoff, she rolled her eyes at him as they heard the gentle footsteps of Justina walking on the set of Wild n' Out.

Rayana forcefully tackled Justina down on the floor, causing Justina's cheek to be struck by Rayana's knuckles. Justina then stumbled backwards, clutching her face and spitting a mouthful of blood.

She swiftly got up from the ground and aggressively attacked Rayana, the two of them hurling both verbal abuses and blows with every strike. Rayana, speaking through clenched teeth, angrily muttered, "Fuck you, and he isn't yours."

Rayana returned with a series of punches, each one landing with a sickening thud. The two young women pummeled each other, the floor beneath them became stained with their blood. She couldn't contain his rage any longer and unleashed it all onto Rayana.

Her friend and somebody else sprinted towards them, attempting to separate Rayana from Justina. "Cut it out!" she shouted at him. Rayana was whisked away by her boyfriend, while Naomi forcefully pulled Justina away.

Her boyfriend grabbed her by her arms and ran off toward the exit, the two of them got in his car as he sped off the street.

"Look, I'm sorry for talking to Justina. I promise I'll make it up to you, I can take you out to dinner?" He apologized, gently grabbing her hands.

Rayana's anger was boiling inside her, she exhaled deeply as she leaned her back against the passenger's seat. "Okay, I forgive you but you owe me." She shot back, folding her arms in frustration.

"I got you."

                  ♡♥︎♡

Hitman ended up taking her out to a cozy Italian restaurant that had always been their go-to spot for special occasions. The dimly lit ambiance and the aroma of freshly baked garlic bread instantly calmed Rayana's anger, allowing her to focus on the moment and their relationship.

The couple sat across from each other in the candlelit corner booth, Hitman held Rayana's hand and looked deeply into her eyes. "I truly am sorry, baby. I should have been more mindful of your feelings. Justina is just a friend, nothing more."

Rayana sighed, her frustration slowly melting away. "I know, but it still hurt seeing you interact with her like that. We need to communicate better, Gerald. Trust is everything."

He nodded, remorse evident in his eyes. "You're right, Rayana. I promise to prioritize our relationship and make sure you never doubt my loyalty again."

The waiter approached their table, interrupting their conversation, and handed them the menus. Hitman flashed a charming smile and asked Rayana, "What would you like to eat, baby? It's on me, of course."

Rayana's lips curled into a small smile, appreciating his effort to make amends. "Well, in that case, I'll have the lasagna with a side of garlic bread. And don't forget the tiramisu for dessert."

Hitman chuckled, relieved to see Rayana lightening up. "Coming right up, beautiful. And I promise, from now on, you'll always be my priority."

By the end of the evening, Rayana's anger had completely dissipated, replaced by a renewed sense of love and trust. The couple left the restaurant hand in hand, ready to face whatever challenges came their way, knowing that their bond was stronger than ever.

"How about we go home and make up?"

                ♡♥︎♡

Her naked back pressed against the red plush couch, his tongue slithering against her wet folds, Rayana tremble underneath him as he inserted and withdrew his fingers inside her, her hips rolled in a rhythmic motion against his fingers, all while she clung onto his shoulders, and he held onto her thighs.

He positioned her legs gently on his shoulders, her walls tightened around his digits. Her mouth widened, exclaiming, "Oh fuck!" Her fluttering eyelashes met his intense gaze, sending her heart to skip a beat while he skillfully brought her pleasure. "Mmm," he murmured, expertly exploring her folds with his thumb, gently caressing her sensitive clit in that thrilling moment.

Rayana's head snapped back as his fingers slipped inside her, moving in and out with speed. His thumb began to caress her clit in gentle circles, "I'm... I'm cumming!" she exclaimed, her nails digging into the cushions. Her eyelashes fluttered back, his breath sent shivers down her spine. "Let it go, baby," he whispered, his words dripping with desire. She trembled as his lips brushed against her skin. Her juices flowed freely onto his lips, his hands gently caressed her thighs.

Rayana collapsed onto the couch with her body still trembling, he pulled her onto his lap as she nestled close to him, pressing his lips onto hers tenderly and allowing her to taste herself on his tongue. the night went on, he ran her a hot bath and kissed her cheek lovingly.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️