With Who? | Duke Dennis.

Reader's Name: Janya

Starring: Duke Dennis.

♡(Requested)♡

                ♡♥︎♡

She glared at the blue message displayed on her iPhone screen, her deep brown eyes narrowed in anger. She stood up from the couch and stepped onto the soft, cream-colored carpet, making her way through the narrow hallway of her boyfriend's expansive bedroom. He looked up from his phone, his expression twisted in confusion and frustration as he slid off the bed, placing his device on the dresser.

"Duke! Who the fuck is Kiara!? Why is texting me that you and her are together!" Janya bellowed, her eyes blazing with anger.

"It's the same night that you told me you would be with Fanum and Chris!" Janya shot back, showing him the text message.

Duke deeply exhaled as he rubbed his hand down his face, He knew this was going to be a messy situation. He had been seeing Kiara for a few weeks now, but he didn't know how to break the news to Janya. He had hoped to end things with Kiara before things got too serious, but it seemed like he had waited too long.

"Janya, I'm sorry. I was planning to talk to you about this tonight. Kiara had one night together, but it's not serious. I didn't know how to tell you," Duke said, his voice laced with guilt.

Janya's anger slowly melted away as she listened to Duke's explanation. She knew that they had been having some issues lately, and this was just another bump in the road.

"Why didn't you just tell me, Duke? Honesty is important in a relationship," Janya said, her voice softening.

Duke nodded, realizing that he had made a mistake. He took Janya's hand, pulling her close to him.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I promise to be more honest with you from now on," Duke said, his eyes locking with Janya's.

Janya smiled, feeling the tension in the room dissipate. She knew that they had a lot to work on, but for now, she was just glad that they were on the same page.

"Can you close the door real
quick?"

               ♡♥︎♡

her bare back pressed against soft, navy blue sheets, he placed his head between her thighs, securing her legs under his arms. His tongue glided over her moist folds, earning moan from her lips. She rocked her hips onto his fingers teasing her nipples. He watched her face intently, savoring her every reaction as she called out his name. She heightened the sensation by pinching her nipples.

Janya couldn't help but moan as Duke's movements intensified, his tongue flicking faster and harder. he swayed his head from side to side on her wet folds, his rough suckling on her clit making her arch her back off the bed, pushing herself deeper into his mouth. "Yes, right there!" she mewled, a loud gasp escaping her as Duke continued to lick and suck her. "Let go, baby girl," he mumbled, the vibrations causing her nails to dig into the couch.

He knelt between her thighs, his mouth sucking on her folds, "oh fuck! Duke!" She hollered, sending shivers through her body. With practiced ease, until she was shaking. Her teeth sank into her bottom lip, as he groaned against her, his arms holding her tightly.

Janya's hands roamed over her body, her fingers tracing her breasts and her nipples hardening under her touch. Duke's tongue continued to flicker on her folds, and she felt her orgasm approaching very quickly.

Her walls tightened around his fingers as her body convulsed. She came undone on his fingers as Duke pulled out of her, watching her lick his digits clean, she collapsed back onto the bed, He crawled up the bed, his lips meeting hers in a passionate kiss, "You taste so good," he whispered against her lips, and she smiled.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️