All Yours. | Nardo Wick. & Polo G.

Reader's Name: Kenzie

Starring: Nardo Wick & Polo G.

‼️(threesome, choking, rough sex, head, BDSM.)‼️

                 ♡♥︎♡

"You're ready for our date?"

Her gaze fixated on the tall, slender man before her, his caramel complexion and neatly-arranged cornrows added to his overall appeal. Intricate tattoos adorned his slim arms, and his captivating dark brown eyes held her gaze. The woman, with her own rich melanin, nodded in appreciation before extending her hand to grasp his. Together, they stepped outside, their hands tightly interlocked as her black stiletto heels clicked on the pavement. She made sure to lock the door behind her before they made their way towards his sleek, jet-black Impala. With a simple press of a button, the car beeped twice, signaling their departure under the moonlit jet-black sky. The soft white glow of the moon illuminated their skin as he gently rubbed soothing circles on her back, his concern for her well-being evident. They stood together in front of the car, ready to start their romantic evening.

"Hey, you good baby?" Zion asked, his hand gently resting on her hip as she scanned their surroundings. Kenzie took a deep breath, knowing she needed to be honest with him. She was worried about her boyfriend and her complicated relationship with Nardo and Taurus.

Kenzie looked stunning in her strapless, jet-black dress that caressed her curves and stopped at the perfect point on her thighs. The soft satin fabric felt luxurious against her skin, and she paired the dress with sleek, matching stiletto heels that added height and elegance to her look. Her raven curls were expertly styled in a ponytail that bounced at her shoulders, drawing attention to her beautiful features. With her trusty Louis Vuitton bag draped over her right shoulder and her fingernails plus her toenails painted a bold black, Kenzie exuded confidence and grace. She didn't need anyone to tell her how amazing she looked; she knew it already.

"I've got to tell you something..." she mentioned in a serious tone, Zion's expression turned serious as he looked into Kenzie's eyes. "What is it, baby?" he replied reassuringly.