On Set. | Dave East.

Reader's Name: Nyla

Reader's Name: Nyla.
Starring: Dave East.

♡(Requested By -NINETIESCHRONICLES   ) ♡

♡♥︎♡

She strolled on set as her eyes focused on the white-lined paper and her brown eyes scanned the words she had written. Her jet-black pen swiftly scribbled across the page, leaving behind a trail of black ink. "April!" she shouted, calling out to her assistant. Her jet-black rounded-toe pumps clicked against the brown hardwood floor as she made her way across the medium-sized room. The walls, painted a cool shade of grey, enclosed a diverse group of individuals and jet-black television equipment. She greeted the cast members with a warm smile and a wave of her hand.

Nyla was a producer of the popular tv series "Wu-Tang: An American Saga" which was played on the streaming service, Hulu. The ratings and numbers skyrocketed through the ceiling, earning amazing feedback and Nyla couldn't believe the success of the show. It was a dream come true for her to work on a project that she was so passionate about. She had always been a fan of the Wu-Tang Clan and felt honored to be a part of bringing their story to life on screen.

The show gained more and more popularity, Nyla found herself being recognized in public. People would stop her on the street to tell her how much they loved the show and to ask when the next season was coming out.

But with the success came pressure. The expectations for the next season were higher than ever, and Nyla felt the weight of that responsibility on her shoulders. She knew that the fans were counting on her and the rest of the team to deliver another amazing season.

Despite the pressure, Nyla was confident in the team's ability to create something even better than the first season. They had a strong vision for where they wanted the story to go and were dedicated to bringing that vision to life.

The filming for the second season began, Nyla felt a sense of excitement mixed with nerves. She knew that there would be challenges along the way, but she was ready to face them head-on.

Encountering the ensemble of the TV show proved to be a gratifying and enlightening encounter, particularly when laying eyes on the renowned NYC rapper Dave East. However, when he takes on the persona of Method Man on camera, it adds a layer of complexity to the experience.

Nyla sported a grey blazer over a crisp white collared dress shirt, paired with a knee-length skirt in the same hue. Completing her look were a pair of jet-black rounded-toe pumps that adorned her feet. As she walked, her raven tresses gracefully swayed at her shoulders, and she occasionally adjusted her thick, brown tortoiseshell glasses, pushing them up to the bridge of her nose.

She couldn't deny the little crush she had on Dave East, his work ethic, his talent, and his charming smile had won her over. But as she watched him transform into Method Man, she was in awe of his acting skills. His brown pupils on the white-lined paper on her desk turned into piercing eyes of a hip-hop legend on the screen.

Seated in his director's chair, the young man with towering height, light skin complexion, and intricate tattoos was engrossed in a conversation with Shamiek Moore, the actor who played Raekwon in the TV show. They were talking about their most cherished moments on the set and exchanging suggestions of the latest movies they had watched. The back of the chair bore the young man's name, written in bold letters, as if to assert his authority on the set.

Their hands shook in a professional manner, Nyla's warm brown eyes met Dave's dark brown ones. "Hi, I'm Nyla. It's a pleasure to meet you, Dave," she introduced herself with a gracious nod. "Hey there, Nyla. Nice to meet you too," Dave replied with an infectious grin that highlighted his pearly whites. Nyla couldn't help but notice how handsome he looked.

After the two of them got to know each other on set and their attraction grew slower and slower leading Dave to say, "I know we just met, but I feel like there's a connection between us, Nyla. Would you like to grab a drink with me sometime?" Nyla could feel her heart race as she considered his offer.

She had never been one for mixing work and pleasure, but she couldn't deny the chemistry between them. With a smile, she replied, "I would love that, Dave." And so, their love story began.

Sitting in the cozy medium-sized dining room, the couple indulged in their shared passion for music and reminisced about their life journeys over glasses of crimson wine. The soothing melodies of an all-female jazz band filled the room, casting a tranquil ambiance. "Thank you Dave for this lovely date, I've been romanced before.." Nyla's face lit up with a gentle smile.

Gently, Dave pressed his lips to her hand lovingly,"It's my pleasure, Nyla. You deserve to be treated like a queen," Dave replied, gazing into her eyes. Nyla felt her heart flutter at his words, and she knew that she was falling for him fast.

The night progressed as they talked about everything under the sun, from their childhood dreams to their favorite foods. They laughed and joked, and Nyla felt like she had known Dave for years. It was as if they were meant to be together.

They walked out of the restaurant, Dave took Nyla's hand and pulled her close. "I know this might be too soon, but I can't help how I feel. Nyla, I think I'm falling in love with you," he said, his voice soft and sincere.

Nyla's heart skipped a beat at his words. She had never felt this way before, but she knew that she felt the same way about Dave. With a smile, she replied, "I think I'm falling in love with you too, Dave."

And with that, they shared their first kiss under the stars, "Let's head back to my place hm?" Nyla hummed seductively.

♡♥︎♡

She lay back on the plush red suede couch, her bare skin pressed against it, her lover's tongue traced over her slick folds. She whimpered and trembled under his touch as he slid his slim fingers in and out of her drenched vulva, her wide hips rolling with the motion of his wet digits. Her delicate hands clutched his shoulders to steady herself, while his masculine tatted hands gripped her thighs, holding them firmly in place under his arms.

He knew exactly how to please her and took his time, savoring every moment of her moans and gasps. "You taste good baby..." he mumbled on her pussy, groaning at the taste of her essence, sending tingling vibrations through her body eliciting soft whines from Nyla, his wet muscle resumed lapping at her sensitive nub, her legs shook in his clutch, with his lustful eyes watching her face twist up, "Oh Fuckk! Dave!" Nyla croaked, He quickened his pace, feeling her walls contract around his fingers as his fingers curled up inside of her clenching canal.

Dave hovered over his girlfriend, his chain dangling in front of her face while his fingers resumed his gentle strokes while he latched onto her nipple with his mouth. He sucked softly, his thumb circling her clit slowly. "Right there Dave!", her fingernails digging into his shoulders as he gently kneaded her other breast. "Does that feel good?" Dave asked, humming as he sucked her nipple roughly. "So damn good," Nyla slurred, cupping the back of his neck with her hand. Every lick, suck, and finger stroke drove her wild with desire.

He wanted to make sure she reached her climax while she grew wetter and wetter, He picked up the pace of his fingers, his tongue flicking over her clit faster and harder. Her fingernails scratching at his tatted back, Nyla's moans grew louder, "baby I-i'm cummin—" she spewed with a loud cry, she came undone and squirted on his fingers leaving her body shaking with pleasure.

She slumped against the couch, her breaths coming in ragged gasps. He joined her, drawing her close, sensing her frame still quivering with the aftermath. Tracing shapes into her skin, Gently, he brushed his lips against hers, watching as she drifted into a peaceful slumber. With a grin on his face, he hummed a tune, knowing that she was safe in his embrace. "That's my girl," he whispered to himself with pride.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️