Treat You Better. | Swae Lee.

Reader's Name: Nami

Reader's Name: Nami.
Starring: Swae Lee from Rae Sremmurd.

♡(Requested)♡

                     ♡♥︎♡

The two closest companions lounged on the cozy crimson couch with their shoulders touching. The television emitted merry laughter while its speakers played the theme song, filling the living room. The walls were painted in a deep red hue adorned with a framed picture and a few art pieces. the ceiling fan whirled in a graceful circle, completing the tranquil scene.

Nami and Khalif were best friends since high school and have been close ever since, Khalif was better known by his stage name, Swae Lee from the hip-hop duo Rae Sremmurd.

she always knew he was going to be a big star. his girlfriend Leilani hasn't been treating him right and he found out about Leilani's cheating by the pictures and videos on her phone, They were leaked to social media. "you know she didn't deserve you right?" she mentioned, pouting her lips.

Nami shifted her gaze at him, watching him scroll through his Instagram timeline, seeing a video on the ShadeRoom of his ex kissing another guy. He silently nodded his head at her question.

"It's always the same shit with her. But thanks for telling me that." He replied, shrugging his shoulders. She couldn't deny her feelings for him any longer, it was bugging her that she held them in.

Nami tenderly cupped Khalif's face in her hands. pressing her lips against his, savoring their softness. "Khalif, I know I can treat you better her," she spoke softly.

Her thumbs swipe over his cheeks. He absorbed her words, realizing that she was right."Come here and treat me better then."

                   ♡♥︎♡

Her back pressed against the bedsheets as with her nails digging into his back and he placed himself between her thighs, leaving faint marks on his skin, He peppered soft kisses on the right side of her neck while her arms wrapped around his neck, her mouth hung open to let out a string of profanities, his name and jumbled sentences. Tossing her back into the pillow as his hands gripped her hips as she felt every sensation.

She arched her back from the bedsheets while he pushed his hips in deeper into her, resulting in an even bigger mess in his lap."fuck, I want you too," he groaned with a grin. She gently bit his lower lip in response, arching her head back into the plush cushions. "Right there," she gasped, feeling that his tip jab her G-spot.

Her mind went blank with pleasure and she felt as though she was hearing angels sing in her ear. He swiftly flipped her onto all fours and she lets out soft whines as his tip teased her wet folds and clit. "Is this pussy mine now?" he asked, sliding back into her warm walls. she cried out, "Yes, it's all yours!" and matched the inhuman speed of his rough thrusts.

The room was filled with the sound of their skin slapping, Her cries and his heavy breaths melding together. Khalif's gaze brimming with an intense longing that only intensified her own lust.  She clung to him tightly,"i-I'm cummin—" Her essence gushed on his dick, "Good girl." he praised, he swiftly withdrew out of her.

The two of them collapsed on each other's bodies as they gently pulled away from each other, after the two of them took separate showers and gets dressed, Nami finally said, "That was amazing," she wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder, pulling his close. He gave her a smirk, pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

"I want you to be my girl, Nami." Khalif told her, pecking her lips tenderly, she blushed shyly with a nod, "I'm all yours then." She giggled, hugging him tightly she was happy to be with him and hoped this would last.

————