High Off This. | Smino.

Reader's Name: Kim

Reader's Name: Kim.
Starring: Smino.

                   ♡♥︎♡

As the aroma of marijuana invaded his senses, he scanned the modest living room with his deep brown eyes. Finally, his gaze rested on his girlfriend, who sat contentedly on the creamy plush sofa, exhaling a puff of smoke from her lips. He lifted her chin with his index finger and pressed his lips against hers gently, surrounded by the sweet scent of vanilla that permeated the air. As she leaned back into the soft fabric, her posture relaxing, he felt a sense of peace wash over him.

Chris better known by his stage name Smino, had just woken up from a nap after a long session recording songs for his upcoming album. His girlfriend Kim was waiting for him, greeting him with a soft and sweet "good morning." As he sat down next to her, he leaned over and gave her a tender kiss on the lips, savoring the scent of vanilla perfume and the faint taste of ash on her breath.

Suddenly, the pungent aroma of marijuana filled his nostrils, and he realized that Kim had been smoking while he was asleep. He didn't mind, in fact, he found it quite relaxing to be surrounded by the calming scent of the plant.

He looked around the room, taking in the warm and cozy atmosphere, he felt grateful for the simple pleasures in life, like spending time with his loved one and indulging in his passion for music.

With a smile on his face, he leaned back into the sofa, feeling the softness of the cushions envelops him in a comforting embrace.

Kim passed him the blunt, he took a deep breath and let the smoke fill his lungs, feeling a sense of euphoria wash over him. For a moment, he forgot about all his worries and just enjoyed the present moment, feeling content and at peace.

"How was your nap baby?" Kim asked him, smiling warmly.

"It was great," he replied, exhaling a cloud of smoke. "I feel energized and ready to tackle the rest of the day."

Kim nodded, her eyes glinting with excitement. "Speaking of tackling the day, have you finished your album yet?"

Smino shook his head, feeling a pang of nervousness in his stomach. "Not yet, but I have a good feeling about this album."

Kim took his hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Don't worry, baby. I have faith in you. You're going to make it big, I just know it."

Smino smiled, feeling grateful for her unwavering support. "Thanks, Kim. I couldn't do this without you."

They spent the rest of the morning lounging on the sofa, listening to music and talking about their hopes and dreams for the future. For Smino, there was nothing more fulfilling than sharing his passion with the person he loved the most.

                 ♡♥︎♡

On the soft coffee cream couch, Kim relaxed as he raised her legs and placed them on his shoulders. His hands held onto her thighs tightly as he explored her with his tongue and fingers. She responded with a tight squeeze, while his lips brushed against her swollen lips. He drew her clit into his mouth and felt her sharp nails digging into his shoulders. As she moaned in pleasure, she rolled her hips against his fingers, their eyes locked in a passionate gaze.

"Oh my god, Chris!" she exclaimed, her moans echoing through the room as she arched her back and buried her head in the pillow. Her boyfriend's fingers moved in a new, wild rhythm that made her breath come in short gasps and her body shudder with pleasure. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned louder and louder. "You taste amazing," he whispered against her wet folds, sending tingles through her body. Her muscles clenched around his fingers, and she felt herself reaching the edge of ecstasy.

As his hands traced her curves, his touch grew more intense, kneading her breasts with a slow, deliberate motion. Her nipples were already erect and his thumbs grazed over them, causing her to dig her fingernails into the cushions beneath her. She was soaked and he could taste her juices on his tongue, tracing the contours of her swollen folds with rough, passionate strokes. Her cries of pleasure echoed through the room, "oh shit!" Finally, her body shook with release and she collapsed against him, spent and satisfied. Chris had given her everything she needed and more.

"Oh my god!" Kim gasps, her body shaking with pleasure as she reaches her peak. Her juices flow freely as Chris continues to explore her with his fingers and tongue. He savors every moment, licking and nibbling on her sweet spot before making his way up her body. As their lips pressed together, Chris can taste the essence of their lovemaking on Kim's tongue, fueling his own desire for her.

Kim moaned softly, wrapping her arms around him, pulling him closer. She could feel his hard, muscular body pressed against hers, and it made her feel alive. She knew that she would never get enough of him, that she would always crave his touch and his love.

The couple laid on the couch comfortably, wrapped in each other's arms, Chris whispered softly in her ear, "I love you, Kim." Kim smiled, tears of joy streaming down her face. "I love you too." she replied, She knew that she was truly blessed to have found someone like Chris, someone who loved her unconditionally and who would do anything for her.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes❤️