Promise. | Shiloh Sanders.

Reader's Name: Amira

Starring: Shilo Sanders. ( plays for Colorado Buffalos )

♡(Requested)♡

(a/n: after this I'm taking a little hiatus, I'm tired asf. )

                ♡♥︎♡

The couple snuggled on a grey suede couch beside the brick fireplace, surrounded by four walls painted in a serene mocha brown hue.

The medium-sized living room was adorned with pictures of the happy couple, while the smooth jazz music played softly in the background, the blankets wrapped around their bodies and they sat by the fire, their bodies felt the heat radiate from the fireside.

"Feeling warm enough baby?" Shilo inquired, looking at her to catch her gaze. She giggled at him, fanning herself with her hand.

"I'm still hot," Amira replied, laying her head on his shoulder.

"I know we're getting hot with all these blankets." She quipped, prompting a smile from Shilo.

He lowered the blankets down to their legs, he leaned in to plant a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Amira and Shilo were residing in a lavish beach house situated on their own secluded island for their anniversary. Shilo wanted to take some time off from his football to give his attention to his girlfriend, Amira.

They embraced each other in a passionate kiss. The crackling of the fire and the smooth jazz notes filled the room, creating a romantic atmosphere.

Their lips moved in sync, their bodies pressing closer as their tongues intertwined and they deepened the kiss.

The couple broke apart with their eyes locked. "I love you," he whispered, his voice filled with sincerity.

"I love you too," she replied, her eyes settled on him.

They settled back onto the couch, their bodies entwined, The outside world seemed distant and insignificant, as if it couldn't touch the love they shared.

They talked and laughed, sharing stories and dreams, their voices blending with the crackle of the fire. With each passing moment, their bond grew stronger, solidifying the love they had for one another.

————