Bad Day. | Justin Jefferson.

Reader's Name: Dakota

Starring: Justin Jefferson.(wide receiver for Minnesota Vikings.)

♡(Requested By Hoeforjordan )♡

                      ♡♥︎♡

His back leaned against the bench with his brown eyes locked on the scoreboard showing the victorious score of 8-9 in favor of The Miami Dolphins. Justin exhaled sharply through his lips, the exhilarating scene of football fans cheering madly for their team, while another group of fans erupted with loud boos. Justin rose up from the bench with the rest of his teammates and coaches, following behind them through the wide hallways, their white football cleats clicked on the floor and voices echoed off the walls.

After his arrival at the gym locker room, he promptly showered to alleviate his worries about the game outcome and subsequently clothed himself in a black hoodie and sweatpants. After slipping on his shoes and slinging his duffle bag onto his shoulder, Justin let out a long breath.

Justin bids farewell to his teammates and coach, receiving words like "You'll do better next time". and "if you lose a game then you'll win a game."

He extended his arm towards the car door handle, pulling it open before closing it firmly as he lowered himself comfortably into the driver's seat. After inserting and turning the key, he revved the car's engine, swiftly departing from the football stadium.

                     ♡♥︎♡

Justin parked his car beside hers in the driveway with his hand gently pulled on the door handle as he stepped out of his vehicle, reaching for his deep blue duffle bag and hanging it over his shoulder with a low groan leaving his lips, slammed the door shut behind him and pressed the car remote, hearing the double beep ring in his ears.

The small neighborhood the couple lived in was a gated community with a guard and you needed to push in a code at the gate, however the house wasn't too big but it was a one-level house, with enough room for the both of them.

The serene silence and crickets chirping in sync greeted his ears as the midnight-black sky coated with sparkling stars loomed above the young NFL player, he was elated to be finally home and see his girlfriend, Dakota. Yet his mind still reeling from losing the game.

He inserted and twisted the key in his clutch as he pushed the door open, "Dakota, I'm home!" Justin called out, slamming the door behind him in frustration.

Justin trudged down the hallway and threw his duffle bag onto the bedroom carpet. Frustration etched across his face, he couldn't shake off the emotion. As he ambled into the living room, his eyes darted around, desperately searching for Dakota.

"Baby?" he asked with a gentle tone, the smell of chicken alfredo wafted in the air.

He saw Tupperware containers filled up with different varieties of food resting on the table, he knew his girlfriend was home but where was she?

Dakota rushed into the expansive living room from the nearby kitchen with her gaze darted around the room, her eyes settled on Justin, who stood in the center of the room. A sigh of relief escaped her lips, accompanied by a hand instinctively resting on her chest.

"Oh shit! Hey Justin I saw the game tonight and are you okay?" she asked him, taking off her mittens and placing them on the counter.

Justin moved closer to his girlfriend, wearing a small smile on his face. With a gentle gesture, he drew her nearer by placing his arm around her waist, while Dakota cradled his face in her hands.

He leaned in close, pressed his lips onto hers, and they shared a tender kiss. Dakota's hand delicately cupped the back of Justin's neck. the young couple pulled apart, the sound of their lips smacking filling the room.

"I'm okay baby, I'm just a little upset about the game." Justin replied with a sigh, his thumbs rubbing her sides gently.

Dakota tilted her head to the side, "Aww, I'm sure you'll win the next game babe. You're the best wide receiver on the Minnesota Vikings and on the bright side there's food in the kitchen.." She replied with a warm smile, gesturing to the Tupperware containers.

The couple settled themselves on the couch as Dakota tried her best to cheer him up the best she could with her ability, but he laid his head on her shoulder as her nails raked through his two-strand twists. "Is this cheering you up Justin?" She asked, raising her brows at him.

Her boyfriend nodded his head for a bit and gazed intensely into her eyes, "No, but there is one thing that will.." he suggested, planting a small kiss on her neck.

"Oh? What is it?"

                    ♡♥︎♡

Her back slouched against the grey suede couch with her legs hung over his shoulders, his
hands grasping her thighs tightly, hooking them under his arms as her nails digging into the delicate skin of his neck, pushing him further on her pussy, "f-fuckk Justin.." she moaned loudly, her hips rolled lazily against his skilled tongue. His face was buried between her legs, lost in the pleasure he was giving her.

His head moved rashly from side to side on her wet folds with his thumb circling around her clit, causing her legs to twitch and shake in his clutch, "oh shit! J-just like that.." she panted, her mouth hung open and her nails sinking into the backrest of the couch, slipping his fingers inside her slick folds and emitting a string of noisy cries and profanity.

"Mhmm is this pussy all mine?" he hummed, his fingers pumping in and out of her. her juices oozed out of pussy, his tongue grazed his lips as he was eating her out so skilfully. "Yess! It's all yours!" she cried out with fervor, Her manicured nails raked through his two-strand twists,  as the couch creaked bit. her stomach getting tighter as her essence flowed freely on his fingers, the cushions with her body jerking underneath Justin.

He pulled away from her as wiped his face clean with some paper towels including the couch, Justin grinned at her and took a seat beside his girlfriend, "Thank you for cheering me up baby." he panted, pecking her temple tenderly.

"N-no problem babe, glad I could help..." Dakota panted lowly, smiling a bit as she pulled up her shorts and rose from the couch.

The couple sauntered into the kitchen with their fingers slowly intertwining, settling into the chairs as they said their grace and ate their dinner with their conversation resuming about their days, happy to be near each other in this moment.

—————