Take It Easy. | Jahking Guillory.

Reader's Name: Miyah

Starring: Jahking Guillory as "Brandon" from Black Lighting.

♡(Requested)♡

♡♥︎♡

Her brown eyes fixed on her daughter's tiny hands pushing the plant pot across the coffee table with her lighting reflex, she caught it before the pot hits the brown hardwood floor, carefully placing the pot on the shelf as she heard her little one giggling, causing the melanated woman to plop on the couch. Surrounding the duo was the four walls painted in a light green, adoring these walls were framed pictures of the happy couple with their daughter and a few small pants on the shelf.

Miyah and her boyfriend/roommate Brandon shared a comfortable apartment where they lived together. During a bout of spring cleaning, Miyah found herself facing an issue concerning their daughter, Angel, who continuously disturbed the plants that Brandon cherished and nurtured in their home.

Despite Miyah's repeated requests to cease, Angel persisted in pushing the pots.

Brandon opened the door as he closed it behind him, his gaze shifted toward his girlfriend and daughter talking, "Now Angel, stop messing with Daddy's plants. They're very important to him.." Miyah told her, giving her a strong look.

Angel looked up at her mother and father with her innocent eyes, her curls bouncing as she nodded in understanding. "Yes, Mommy..." she replied, her voice filled with sincerity.

"Now I'll take you to your bedroom and we will discuss your bad behavior..."

He carried Angel to her bedroom and closed the door behind him, shaking his head as he took a seat on the couch next to his girlfriend. "Are you okay?" he asked her, watching her head shake.

"No, with my job stressing me out and Angel messing with the plants, it feels like I'm not doing enough.." Miyah replied, her tone filled with sadness.

He cradled her face in his hands with his eyes locked onto hers, "You're doing all that can to raise our daughter and that's what matters, with me, you're doing enough Miyah.." he encourages, smiling warmly.

"I love you..."

"I love you too..."

♡♥︎♡

Her naked back pressed against the bedsheets and he firmly gripped her hips, keeping them still while he gently rolled his hips into hers in a slow and deep cadence. her hands cradled his face gently. he gets deeper. "Oh fuck, Brandon," she moaned, her nails dug into his back. "Shhh..you don't want our daughter to hear, do you? " He teased, feeling her walls tighten around him, he buried his head into her neck, his warm breath tickling her skin.

"You feel so good, baby.." he grunted, her moans grew loud, relishing in the way her walls clung to his dick, her essence oozed onto him, She tightly gripped his biceps with her hands, her fingernails piercing his skin as a wave of euphoria surged through her.

"You're so beautiful," He grunted, he pounded into her, causing her toes to curl. "Oh my, shit.." she mewled, his grip tightened onto her hips, Brandon's pace quickened, her legs resting on his shoulders, he used his hands to lift them as he pushed into her wet walls. As her body shook with the intensity of her climax.

Before she could speak a word, "I–i'm—", her essence gushed over his dick. "Oh fuck.." she panted, in return, he swiftly pulled out and collapsed onto her. They were both soaked in sweat and struggling to catch their breaths as they attempted to recover. Brandon gently nestled against the curve of her neck, softly placing kisses on her.

Brandon leaned in to plant a gentle kiss on her lips. With his deep brown eyes fixed on hers.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes❤️