Reunited. | Keith Powers.

Reader's Name: Alize

Starring: Keith Powers. & Woody McClain.

♡(Requested)♡

♡♥︎♡

As he pulled up to his friend's house, his sleek jet-black Impala embraced the curves of the driveway. With a firm grip on the door handle, he turned off the engine and stepped out of the car. The slam of the car door echoed through the quiet neighborhood as he locked it with a quick press of his thumb on the car keys. The serene silence was interrupted only by the gentle chirping of crickets. Keith made his way towards the front door, his shoes clicked on the cold concrete. The jet-black sky loomed above him, dotted with glittering stars that shone down on his caramel skin. The full moon cast a soft glow on his freckled face, creating a heavenly aura.

Keith softly tapped his knuckles on the door, waiting patiently for Woody to welcome him inside. The door creaked open, revealing Woody's grin as he greeted Keith with a firm handshake and a quick hug.

"What's up, man?" Woody exclaimed, stepping aside to allow Keith to enter the room before closing the door with a gentle click.

"Things have been going well for me. My schedule has been jam-packed lately as I've been working hard on completing my latest film before the year ends. How about you?" Keith's smile curled widened, sauntering with him through the living room.

He carefully surveyed the medium-sized living room, taking in the elegant coffee-colored walls and rich chocolate furniture adorned with classy art pieces.

"Great news! I've been busy with the Power Ghost Book ll: tv series and just returned to L.A. after celebrating my one-year anniversary with my girlfriend on a romantic trip to Jamaica. The trip was absolutely incredible," Woody shared, his smile curled up as he spoke of his girlfriend, his heart overflowing with adoration.

"How come I haven't met her yet? Where is she, Woody?" Keith asked, playfully nudging his best friend in the shoulder using his elbow,

"She's been in the kitchen all day—" With her stilettos echoing against the polished hardwood floors, Alize made her way out of the kitchen, effectively putting an end to their conversation.