Missin' You. | Kofi Siriboe.

Reader's Name: Germany

Starring: Kofi Siriboe.

♡( Requested By skimaskdoll  )♡

‼️(slight smut) ‼️

♡♥︎♡

The sunlight peeked through the thick mint green curtains casting a warm glow in the bedroom, He stirred awake, tossing and turning as his body rustled softly. his hand instinctively reached for his wife, only to feel a cold, vacant spot as he gradually rises using his hands and elbows, sighing lowly. her absence made him miss each day, he yearned for her presence, surrounding him were the four walls painted in sage green, decorated with framed photos of the couple, She left a lasting impression on his heart, making him yearn for her presence every single day.

He got off the bed, feeling the coolness of the plush carpet under his feet, and made his way to the closet to grab his duffle bag and clothes.

Kofi longed for his wife, Germany, who was visiting her best friend abroad. He yearned for her presence so profoundly that he resolved to board a plane and join her, together with their son.

Kofi gathered all of his belongings and clothing for Ghana, packing them neatly in his navy blue duffle bag, He slung his duffle bag over his shoulder and quickly grabbed his passport while locking the door behind him.

He ducked his head to get into his car, slamming the door shut behind him as twisted his key and revved his engine, his car sped off the quiet neighborhood.

♡♥︎♡

Germany cradled her son, Kaden in her arms as the gentle summer breeze caressed their faces, seated on the brown rocking chair on the front porch of the snow-white painted house, her eyes drawn towards the car pulling up to the curb. Her brows raised in confusion.

Kofi turned off the engine of his car, closed the door firmly, and took his duffle bag with him. Germany and Kaden's faces lit up with joy as they caught sight of Kofi, their son. "Daddy!" he exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

Kofi's mom released him from her embrace and watched as he jumped into his dad's arms, a happy smile lighting up his face upon seeing Kaden. "What's up lil man?" he greeted warmly, hugging his son as he cradled him in his arms.

Tears welled up in her eyes as they cascade down her cheeks, wiping each one. Germany cupped his face as she kissed him passionately, Kaden covered his eyes with his tiny hands, "Ewww," he said in disgust, she lightly chukled in reaponse.

The parents confidently entered their home, carrying their son. As the evening fell, the family played board games, watching cartoons alongside Kaden, sharing a meal, and eventually tucked Kaden into his bed. Then, they relaxed on the couch.

"Now that we're alone, do you want to spend some time with me?" Germany purred seductively, a smirk curled upon her face.

Kofi smirked at her hint, "Yes I do."

♡♥︎♡

Kofi planted gentle kisses along her shoulder and onto her neck, "Can I touch you?" he asked her audibly, his hand running along the edge of her dress, she nodded in response with an breathless, "Yes..please.." Kofi gently stroked his fingers inside her, while his thumb circled her clit. His soft breath brushed against her skin as she held onto the back of his neck, and he playfully nibbled, leaving passionate bites on her.

Her hips slowly bucked against his fingers as her nails dug into his back, expertly kneading her breast and her juices flowed freely on his digits, "Oh shit.." she mewled, trying her best to keep quiet, "Shh..Kaden's sleeping baby.." he lulled, quickening his pace as he wrapped his mouth around her nipple, roughly sucking on her areola, her hand instinctively covering her mouth, while also widening her legs for him.

Germany bites her lower lip to hush her moans from their son, her nails dug into the cushions underneath as her juices soaked them persistently, her walls tightened around his fingers indicating how close she was, until she was interrupted by Kaden. "Mommy! Daddy! I'm hungry!" Kaden bellowed, running from his son and into the living room.

Germany quickly adjusted her clothing while she tied up the drawstrings on her crimson robe, Kofi gently yet swiftly pulled his fingers out of her with a slight smack of her lips in annoyance.

Her husband let out a soft laugh, "It's okay." he eased, rubbing his hands onto her back, Kaden extended his arms towards his father as Kofi lifted him.

"What do you to eat son?" Kofi lightly chuckled, resting his face in his palm.

Kaden hummed softly, "I want chicken tenders." he smiles as he brings his teddy bear to his face. She rose up from the couch and sauntered over to the refrigerator, grabbing a cold box of chicken tenders.

"Chicken tenders it is.."

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️