Dinner. | Fanum.

Reader's Name: Asia

Reader's Name: Asia.
Starring: Fanum from AMP.

♡(non-smut)♡

               ♡♥︎♡

His back leaned against the plush, ebony desk chair as his deep brown eyes are fixed on the computer screen in deep concentration with his voice booming in excitement through the spacious bedroom, his teeth caught between his lips, his fingers deftly pressed against the left and right back bumpers of his game controller, the rhythmic clickety-clacks filled the room as the gentle footsteps of his girlfriend echoed through the narrow halls of the house, and a knock on his door caught his attention.

The door creaked open with Asia revealing herself, "Fanum, Dinner is ready." she called out to him.

Fanum paused the game and announced his departure to the audience, with a push of his thumb making the screen fade out to black. Fanum spun around and rose up from his chair, "I'm ready." he replied, a grin curled up on his face.

The mouth-watering fumes of chicken alfredo filled his senses, He placed his headphones and game controller on the desk as he took a break.

The couple was seated at the table, eating their dinner as they discussed some ideas about AMP videos with Agent, Kai and Davis. Fanum pecked her cheek lovingly, "Thanks for the meal, baby." he thanked her, writing down a few more ideas that popped into his head on a sticky note.

They bounced ideas off each other as the conversation drifted fluently, Asia excused hersef and rose up from the chair and strolled over to the kitchen, washing the dishes in the sink.

The young men cleared the table as their laughter mixed with the clatter of the dishes, Hearing how Fanum dedicated was to his craft with his friends made her smile.

After completing the task of washing the dishes, Asia twirled around on her feet, and Fanum gently kissed her lips. "Thank you for supporting me, Asia," he thanked her, gazing deeply into her eyes.

She blushed bashfully, "You're welcome Fanum, you know I'm gonna always support you baby." Asia replied warmly, wiping her hands clean with a paper towel.

Asia was filled with immense joy to be in the company of Fanum. The couple embraced each other tightly, switching off the kitchen lights as they walked through the halls, their fingers gently intertwined together, stepping into his bedroom and cuddling in the sheets. Relishing each other's company.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️