You & I. | Isaiah Hill.

Reader's Name: Adrianna

Starring: Isaiah Hill as 'Jace' from Swagger.

♡(Requested)♡

♡♥︎♡

"Happy Birthday To You!"

In the lounge room, Adrianna found herself encircled by her closest friends and basketball teammates. Her gaze fixated on the birthday cake adorned with '21' flickering candles resting on the table, blowing the candles. As the song gradually died down, a wave of applause and jubilant cheers filled the air.

It was a joyous occasion, marking Adrianna's birthday celebration in the vibrant atmosphere of an HBCU college. Amongst the well-wishers stood her dearest friend, Jace, whose path had intertwined with hers since their middle school days.

Basketball had been their shared passion, carried with them through high school and now into the realm of college. Unbeknownst to Adrianna, Jace had feelings for her, just as she had secretly held affection for him in her heart.

"Happy birthday Adrianna.." Jace said cheerily, a smile curled upon his face. handling her a present from behind his back.

Adrianna carefully clasped the gift, unraveling the wrapping paper. As the paper fell to the ground, it unveiled a precious figurine, depicting none other than Adrianna herself.

The figurine showcased her in her campus uniform, clutching a basketball, her melanated skin and neatly tied back box braids forming a perfect ponytail. It was an adorable gesture, one that Isaiah knew would add to Adrianna's collection. He wanted her to have the opportunity to look up to herself as well.

"Aww, this is so cute. Thank you Jace." She replied happily, hugging him tightly as she felt his arm around her.

"You're welcome, so how does it be 21?" He asked with a raised brow.

She hummed to herself, "It feels the same as 20, not too different but it feels good to be a bit older than you." Adrianna chuckled, gazing at the figurine again. Blushing bashfully.

Jace smacked his lips with his head shaking disapprovingly, "So? I'll be the same age as you next month." he shot back, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Still older than you though.." She teased, playfully nudging him with an elbow.

♡♥︎♡

After receiving the party and gifts, Adrianna adeptly tossed the ball into the hoop, smoothly catching it in her hands, her sneakers emitting a squeaking sound on the polished wooden court.

Throughout the night, she remained on the basketball court within the campus, with her shoes making a clicking sound on the floor. However, her concentration was interrupted. With the ball still in her hands, she swiftly turned on her heels.

"Adrianna!" He called out, It was Jace, standing at the entrance of the court, a concerned look etched across his face.

Adrianna's heart skipped a beat at the sight of him, and she quickly composed herself, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, Jace?" she replied, her voice filled with curiosity and anticipation.

Jace took a few steps closer, his gaze fixed on her. "There's something I need to tell you," he said softly, grabbing the ball and made a jump shot.

Adrianna sighed, dribbling the basketball absentmindedly. " What is it?"

"I like you." He confessed, moving closer to her.

Adrianna's eyes softened, and she felt a warmth spreading through her chest. His confession made her heart skip a beat.

"I like you too," she whispered, her voice filled with gratitude.

Jace smiled, his eyes sparkling with sincerity. He tenderly tilted her chin upwards before his lips passionately collided with hers, gradually entwining in a lingering kiss with each gentle touch.

And as they continued to shoot hoops together on that moonlit night, their laughter and shared dreams filled the air, intertwining their paths even further.

♡♥︎♡

Her back against leaned the headboard, gripping it while her moans echoed in the room as she moved her hips in a rhythmic grinding motion while he pleasured her with his tongue and fingers. he rested her legs on his shoulders. He ran his tongue smoothly over the moist area between her legs, and let out a contented moan as he enjoyed the taste of her essence dripping onto his jawline. Feeling pleausre course through her body.

He gently massaged clit with his thumb, in circular motions. His fingers smoothly moved in and out of he walls, "You taste good baby.." he muttered, She whimpered softly, abruptly stopping herself with a series of mournful sounds, resulting in a disarray on the cushions beneath her.

"Oh fuck!" she chanted, She moved her hips sensually against his tongue, her walls gripping his fingers as he skillfully teased her. With a firm touch, he started to caress her breasts, alternating between gentle and passionate kneading.

With tears rolling down her cheeks, she hid her face in the pillow underneath her. His thumbs grazed over her nipples, feeling the sensation with each touch, while her nails lightly traced marks on the back of his neck. At the same time, her stomach tighted. "I'm gonna cumm," she mewled to him. Her juices flowed freely onto his fingers and her legs shook.

He swiftly got up from the wooden floor, tidying up the mess using a towel and He lifted her chin for a sweet peck on her lips, "You're my girl hm.." he hummed.

She stood up from the bed and fixed her clothes while hooked her arm around his. "Yes and you're my man," She giggled, gazing into his eyes.

The couple spent the rest of the night together watching their favorite movies, eating snacks and she felt asleep on his shoulder, he smiled warmly as he pecked her forehead softly.

———