🍋B | Yandere Sideswipe X Jazz; Helping My Future Boyfriend

Request by; @susangiacomin

Jazz's willingness to help Sideswipe with his heat cycle is what Sideswipe needs to tell Jazz how he feels about the mech.
Warning: Sexual content.

Since arriving on Earth, Sideswipe has been thinking about finally telling Jazz how he feels about him. Even though the war is still going on. He already fears Jazz will be killed in battle, so that's not stopping him from talking to Jazz.
"What are you planning now?" Jazz asks, annoyed.
"I..uh...n-nothing."
"Right."
Jazz walks away. Sideswipe stares at him, hating he can't say anything.
At this point, the only way I'll be able to tell him is when I deal with my damn heat cycle. Sideswipe believes. The problem is mechs can be controlling, and that's not what I want. I don't know what I'm going to do. Unless Jazz will be willing to help, my actions will be considered rape.
Sideswipe goes to his berthroom.

Sideswipe wakes up feeling the burning fire of his heat cycle. He curses in Cybertronian as somebot bangs on the door. You
"Get up lazy aft!" Jazz yells.
Sideswipe realizes he slept in late.

Jazz can smell Sideswipe's heat cycle as Sideswipe leaves his berthroom. .
He's not going to last long. Jazz observes. I better deal with this.

Sideswipe struggles seeing anybot, hoping to stay in control of himself. Within a few hours, he needs to find a place to hide. He goes to the small, rarely-used hangar
He sits on the floor and opens his interface panel, hoping rubbing his spike will help until he recharges tonight.

"Hey," Jazz gets Sideswipe's attention while giving the impression he's closing the door, "you ok?"
"I'm fine," Sideswipe claims.
Let me leave before I piss you off. Sideswipe begs.
Jazz starts talking about plans for the weekend. Sideswipe stares at Jazz's frame as the burning inside intensifies.
Jazz knows what he's doing, but he didn't think Sideswipe would kiss him as he's shoved his berthroom.

Jazz is shoved onto the berth. He knows Sideswipe is now looking to be dominant.
"This would be easier if you let me frag you," Jazz argues, knowing Sideswipe's valve is ready for him.
"I'm in charge!" Sideswipe scolds.
"Fine, frag me, glitch!"
Come on, you have my permission now, it's not rape. Jazz smiles and opens his interface panel.
Jazz rubs a digit on Sideswipe's lower region, knowing Sideswipe's wouldn't be able to keep his interface panel closed. He feels the heat as Sideswipe's spike is exposed.
"Let me help you now."
Sideswipe moans as Jazz rubs his spike. He feels slightly relieved as he puts a finger in Jazz's valve. Hoping to get him ready quickly.

"Mmm, now to frag you back to Cybertron," Sideswipe smiles as he feels Jazz's wet valve.
Jazz smiles as Sideswipe's spike slowly enters his valve.
Sideswipe moves slowly as his servos rest on Jazz's shoulders.

Sideswipe's slow rhythm doesn't last long. The mech became impatient and began pounding Jazz.
"You like that, don't you?" Sideswipe smiles.

After a few minutes, Sideswipe moves his service off Jazz's shoulders, allowing Jazz to take control. The two roll to the other side of the berth so Jazz is on top.
"You need to be punished," he jokes.
"Frag you!"
He removes Sideswipe's spike, allowing his to be revealed. Sideswipe retracts his spike, eager to be dragged by the mech he loves.
Jazz does exactly as Sideswipe did. A little warmup before pounding him.
"Frag, Jazz!" Sideswipe moans.
Jazz smiles as both feel they're about to reach their overload.

Once they reach their overload, Jazz pulls out and lies next to Sideswipe. Both were panting but smiling.
"I can't believe you left me frag you," Sideswipe pants.
"You know it's impossible to hide the evidence of a heat cycle, and it's fragging painful."
The room is silent as Sideswipe thinks of his next move.
He moves onto Jazz's chassis, expecting to be scolded.
"I love you and want to frag only you," he proclaims.
Jazz looks disgusted with him, which worries Sideswipe until Jazz pulls him closer to kiss him.
After the kiss, Sideswipe slips into recharge while still on Jazz, who is looking forward to fragging Sideswipe again. Knowing he will before the end of the week since Sideswipe is dealing with his heat cycle.