TF1 | Jazz X Ratchet: Love My Medic

Request by; @Emo_girl3365

Jazz is ready to tell Ratchet how he feels, worried things won't go well.
Warning: sexual content

The battle in Mission city is over, and the Autobots are staying on Earth. Though Megatron is dead, the war isn't over. The U.S. government allows a secret military branch to be formed. While there's a lot of work to do, Jazz is hoping to finally tell a certain grouchy medic how he feels about him.

Jazz watches Ratchet try to fix Bumblebee's voice box, cursing in Cybertron at the lack of success he's having. Even while the medic is pissed, Jazz smiles.
"What do you want?!" Ratchet yells.
"Nothing," jazz smiles.
"Then get out!"
Jazz does as he's told before Ratchet throws wrenches.

The silver mech walks down the hall, wondering how can he show the grouchy medic how much he loves him. 
Why did I have to fall for a mech with an attitude? Even Ironhide would be easier.
Jazz goes to his room. Hoping music will inspire him.

"I'm sorry, Bee, I'll try something else later," Ratchet regrets telling the yellow Autobot. 
Bumblebee nods and walks out of the medbay. As Ratchet sits on the makeshift medical berth, he thinks back to Jazz interrupting him. Finding Jazz smiling strange. That would be something he'd expect from Sideswipe.
Oh boy, don't tell me he misses Sideswipe's pranking and is trying to be a prankster? Ratchet questions. 
Before the medic can go find Jazz, Optmus informs him that there's a meeting that his presence is needed at.

Jazz is not at the meeting as it's about preparing a proper base and what the medic will need that may or may not be made. The meeting takes two hours, which annoys Ratchet, especially since he's being told he might not get the equipment he needs that will already be below Cybertronian standards.
Hopefully, Jolt will decide to come to Earth with some proper equipment.

Ratchet finds Jazz watching a few soldiers play an Earth sport. While he doesn't have any equipment to do anything, Ratchet wonders if he can make it possible for Autobots to have a human form. For now, there's no way to see if this is doable. 

Jazz waits until late at night to try to tell Ratchet how he feels. Uncertain if he should be happy that he won't lie about why he's up late.
"Nightmares," Jazz tells Ratchet, "about living here."
"I know it's a big change accepting Earth as home. Come, let's see if a drive around the city will help relax you."
Jazz only left out how part of his nightmare was that he told Ratchet how he feels, which ruins their friendship and causes problems during battles.

Jazz follows Ratchet through the city and the woods and the two transform.
"What else troubles you?" Ratchet asks.
Jazz knows the medic will not like his question being ignored, but he doesn't feel ready. 
They continue to walk through the woods until they reach the end, revealing  the lake. The full moon reflects on the lake. The silence doesn't help Jazz relax and feel ready to tell Ratchet but tells him rather than run.
"I love you," Jazz mumble and tries to run, but Ratchet grabs his arm
"You are horrible at love confessions," the medic smiles before Kissing Jazz on the dermas. Jazz is shocked but returns the kiss, "was that so hard?"
They return to the base.

Both mechs worry about how things will turn out, knowing they can't keep their relationship a secret. It's hard enough that Optimus and Bumblebee will know — and any Autobot who comes to Earth — and the humans they work with. They're not looking forward to all the questions.
Everyone is busy getting the new military branch set up and a proper base built inside the walls of a human research center to notice there's an Autobot couple. Only Optimus and Lennox are aware, which has helped the new couple adjust to not hiding they're together in front of others. 

Once everything is set, the humans notice the relationship, but they don't ask many questions. Lennox informs the couple that he has told the soldiers to not ask questions for a while as everyone is getting used to working together.

It's an interesting three months before the two are ready for a little fun. The question is, where? Ratchet is not liking the idea of a little fun in the hangar, and he wants to be careful about this, while Jazz isn't sure if Ratchet wants to have a little fun.

The two went to go to their favorite place by the lake for their date. The moon is full as the night the two confessed their love. They lay by the lake, Jazz's helm resting on Ratchet's arm. The only noise heard is the crickets. Ratchet is hoping that Jazz will relax and let him take charge.
Jazz is relaxed and enjoying the time with Ratchet, not wanting the night to end. He worries Ratchet is about to suggest they return to base as the medic moves. Jazz didn't think the medic would kiss him. He feels the medic moves a servo down toward his panel. Jazz tries to keep quiet as Ratchet rubs his panel. He sits up enough to reach Ratchet's panel. Jazz wasn't expecting to find out Ratchet's spike is ready as he removes the medic's panel. Ratchet pushes Jazz back down to take charge, knowing Jazz wants to do this just as much as he does. Ratchet didn't think Jazz would be ready.
Someone really wants to have fun. Ratchet smiles pleased he can go right in.
Ratchet knows he was to go slow at first. Even as he goes in, he can't believe he's fragging his boyfriend. Jazz can't believe he got this far.
Even while Ratchet is moving slowly, Jazz is enjoying the moment. Ratchet smiles hearing Jazz moan.

The medic soon picks up speed, and both are moaning. Both are still in disbelief that they're together and fragging. 
The fun doesn't last long before Ratchet is lying beside Jazz.
"I can't believe we just did that," he pants.
"Neither can I, but I love you."
After a little time cuddling, the two decide to return to base.