🍋 Ironhide X Human Femme Reader X Ratchet: Double The Punishment

Request by: @Ratchets_Sparkmate54

(Y/N) leaves the house she's hiding in with her two boyfriends against their wishes. After they save her from Lockdown, Ironhide and Ratchet punish her, though no one would consider what they did as punishment.
Warning: sexual content

(Y/N) is tired of staying hidden. It's more annoying when it's just her staying hidden. Ironhide and Ratchet only leave to see if there's evidence that Lockdown is close. (Y/N) tries to get one mech to let her tag along, but as usual, they both say no with the same boring lecture. She watches the two turn left down the road.
I'll go for a short walk. (Y/N) tells herself and goes the other direction. 

It's quiet for twenty minutes before (Y0N) hears the roar of an engine. She knows it's not Ironhide or Ratchet. (Y/N) knows she's in trouble, and running is pointless.
I don't think having my phone on me matters. (Y/N) believes.
She watches the grey Lamborghini get closer to her before transforming.
"Look what I found," Lockdown smiles, "the Autobots' pet."
He reaches for (Y/N). All she can do is scream, hoping Ironhide and Ratchet are outside to hear her scream.

Ironhide and Ratchet's holoforms walk down the path back to the old house they've been living at with (Y/N). Happy they found a house rather than making the girl they love hide in a cave. 

The two try not to worry not seeing (Y/N) on the old couch, but she never naps during the day. The two quickly discover that (Y/N) isn't in the house.
"She didn't listen when we said to stay in the house!" Ironhide fumes and punches the wall.

"Tell me, where are the Autobots?! Where's Optimus Prime?!" Lockdown demands.
"Screw you!"
Lockdown smiles, hearing his captive not caring if she's killed but failing to realize she can be used as bait. Even if it's only to get the Autobots that his captive has been hiding with, Lockdown hopes the Autobot will tell him what he wants.
Lockdown puts (Y/N) in a cage and walks away, hoping an Autobot will show themselves soon.

An hour passes before Ratchet finally can find (Y/N)'s cell phone signal.
"Took you long enough!" Ironhide scolds.
"Look at the technology I'm working with! Just be happy that Lockdown is allowing me to find his ship!"
Though the two know this means Lockdown will expect them.
"Great, and I have little ammo!" Ironhide rages.
"We have no choice if we want to get our girl."
The two transform once they reach Lockdown's ship, armed and ready for a fight.

They didn't think it would be easy to get on the ship, even if Lockdown is expecting them.
The two mechs find it strange no one is waiting for them.
"Seems strange even for Lockdown to want us to search for (Y/N)," Ratchet points out, "he can't torture her either. He'd kill her no problem, but we know he wants us to find out where Optimus is."

They didn't have to search long to find (Y/N) in a cage.
"Go, he's hoping to trap you two," (Y/N) begs.
"No way, we're not leaving without you," Ratchet replies and tries to open the cage while Ironhide waits for Lockdown to show up.

The three walk around the ship cautiously. Questioning if Lockdown is waiting for them or hoping to follow them. Sure enough, Lockdown has realized that his prisoner has been rescued.
"Where do you think you're going?!" He rages,
"Go, Ratchet!" Ironhide demands.
Ratchet doesn't argue, but (Y/N) begs Ratchet to stay. Ratchet dreads having to ignore how upset (Y/N) is as he runs.

Ratchet drives to the location that he and Ironhide agreed to meet if the two had to separate. Though they didn't like the idea of making (Y/N) hide in a cave. They hope if they had to meet here, that they could return to the abandoned house.

"You shouldn't have stayed, Autobot," Lockdown taunts, "surely you're limited on ammo."
He's right, but I can shoot him so he can't go after me. Ironhide believes.
He watches Lockdown approach him, calculating when to shoot Lockdown.
Lockdown thinks Ironhide geeks trapped until he's shot. He's distracted, allowing Ironhide to run down the hall and out of the ship. He transforms and speeds away.

It's a long thirty minutes before Ironhide drives to the location. His holoform steps out of his alt mode, greeted by Ratchet's holoform and (Y/N).
"You're ok," (Y/N) cries.
The two mechs want to scold their girl, but she's shaken from the situation.

They wait until dark to see if it's safe to go back to the house. By now, (Y/N) is calm after a little nap. She doesn't know what her two mechs have planned for her. They're happy she's tired and notices nothing.
Once there's no evidence of Lockdown nearby, the trio go up to the bedroom. 

(Y/N) lies on the bed, exhausted and not knowing what her two mechs are doing until she feels them undressing her, taking the chance that she might be pissed at them.
"What are you two doing?" (Y/N) asks.
"You must be punished," Ironhide replies before kissing her.
Ratchet waits his turn, letting Ironhide enjoy the kiss.

"Ok, my turn."
He pushes Ironhide to the side and kisses (Y/N).
She didn't think Ratchet would squeeze her breasts as he concludes the kiss. Nor did she think both mechs would kiss down her body. They both can smell how turned on she is. 

Ratchet goes in first, hoping to be gentle enough to not cause pain but knowing it's the trio's first time and (Y/N) never fragged a mech. The pain fades quickly and Ratchet thrusts. The two mechs enjoy hearing how much (Y/N) is enjoying this, but Ironhide grows impatient waiting his turn. He gives Ratchet five minutes before demanding his turn. (Y/N) tries not to laugh while Ratchet thinks of a way for both him and Ironhide to frag their girl at once. 

(Y/N) isn't sure what to think about Ratchet's idea as she's on her knees over him with his spike in her and Ironhide trying to get his spike in her. The three enjoy the threesome's for a few minutes before (Y/N) is laying between her mechs.
"But seriously, when we say don't leave the house; you don't leave the house," Ratchet orders before the three go to sleep.