IDW | Megatron X Rung: Patient to Boyfriend

During a thunderstorm, Megatron realizes he loves Rung.
( For MegaRung week on Twitter)

After the war, Megatron agreed to visit Rung as a patient receiving therapy. As the months pass, Megatron realizes he's falling for his therapist.

Megatron struggles to sleep as a thunderstorm rages outside. Sitting on the edge of his berth, he questions why the thunderstorm is a bother tonight?
Megatron realizes his spark seeks Rung's comfort even if thunderstorms don't remind Megatron of the war or anything troubling.

The former warlord is embarrassed to be knocking on the door of Rung's berthroom. The psych has yet to go to recharge but questions who's knocking at this hour.
"Megatron?"
"I... can't recharge. C-can you s-stay will me?"
Megatron didn't think Rung would smile while agreeing.

Megatron failed to think Rung would make him talk even if it was not his scheduled appointment.
"I...I love you, ok? My appointments aren't enough time with you," by now, lubricant leaks from Megatron's optics, "I know it's ridiculous to think er can be together. Even if I wasn't a patient."
"Why do you think that?"
"We're like the sun and the moon. Except I'd say you're warm and inviting rather than deathly hot, while I'm cold like the moon," Megatron tells Rung.
Rung takes Megatron's hands, "you need help, and as I'd say about Sunstreaker, you need to be loved rather than hated," the two lie on the berth, "I promise I'll still be here tomorrow when you open your optics."
The two slip into recharge.

Rung takes Megatron to a field by a river on Earth, and he says it's one of his favorite spots to visit.
"Is this part of my treatment plan?" Megatron asks as the two sit on the ground by the river.
"It can be as this place is relaxing, or our spot,"
Megatron isn't sure what to think about how Rung looks at him, "I love you, Megatron."
Megatron thinks to lean in, hoping to kiss Rung. Not expecting Rung to do the same.
The two enjoy their first kiss and watch the sunset.
Megatron's optics online, seeing Rung's helm and that he has the smaller mech wrapped in his servos. Feeling like everything that happened between knocking on the door of Rung's berthroom and the two lying on his berth was a dream. He gently moves Rung onto the berth, but he doesn't want to leave.

Megatron isn't sure if he's still dreaming when Rung says he wants to take Megatron to a special place on Earth. As Rung describes the place, Megatron realizes it's exactly the place in his dream.
"It's my favorite place on Earth, and I'm sharing it with my boyfriend," Rung smiles.