B | Jazz X Human Femmes X Soundwave Pt. 1: He Should be Mine

Part 1 of @ShizukakanadePesce's request

Soundwave knows he and Jazz can't be together, but he still wants to find the mech. Soundwave didn't think he'd have an opportunity to get what he wanted by going on a date with a human femme.
Key; Soundwave's date; (S/D), Jazz's date; (J/D).

Soundwave still can't believe he's on a date. Add the femme is human. For starters l, Soundwave didn't think he'd bother with a holoform, but since it's the only way to get away from the Decepticons, particularly Starscream, without Autobots hunting him down. How he ended up here is still a shock to him.

"Enough, Starscream!" Megatron yells for what feels like the millionth time today.
Even while it's a distraction from thinking about the never going to happen thought of finding Jazz somewhere other than the battlefield and finally telling him how he feels, Soundwave is annoyed. Even while Megatron is pissed, he has to tell Megatron he's leaving the base.
Megatron lets him leave. With his holoform activates, Soundwave heads into the city.

What started as going to the dance club hoping to find Jazz turned into going to destress. Soundwave has no interest in dating a human femme.
Soundwave sits at the bar, drinking what humans call a beer.
"Hello, may I sit here?" A femme asks.
Soundwave would rather she leave but doesn't want to start trouble, so he lets her sit on the bar stool beside him. He lets the femme talk.

Soundwave only had one beer, but by the end of the night, he and the femme had arranged to meet again. While hoping to find Jazz, Soundwave feels the same feelings toward the femme.
Again, someone, I can't be with even if I choose to forget about Jazz. The con sighs.
He still decides to stick with the plan. Knowing he'll have to tell the femme the relationship won't work.

That was last week. Yet Soundwave still can't figure out what to tell his date.
The femme smiles as she walks towards him.
The two go to the bar.

Soundwave and his date are alone for ten minutes before a mech and femme join them.
"Hi, I'm (J/D), and this is (Jazz's holoform name)," the femme introduces.
Could he be Autobot Jazz? Soundwave wonders.
"I'm (S/D), and this is (Soundwave's holoform name)."
The DJ changes the song, getting the two femmes to talk about music before asking Jazz what kind of music he likes.
"I love any kind of music," Jazz says, "I'd love to DJ here, but I'm already busy with work. Long hours, daily."
Could he be Autobot Jazz? Soundwave wonders.
"Where do you work?" (S)D) asks.
"The medical center. A short walk from here."
I'm certain this is him. If not, I'll have two hostages to get him to come to me. Soundwave thinks. He should be mine, not (J/D)'s.

"Can you drive me home, please?" (S/D) asks.
Jazz and his date had already left.
"No, you're coming with me," he grabs the femme, "you and the other femme will help me!"
Soundwave forces his date into his alt mode and knocks her out. He orders Laserbeak to find the other femme and where to bring her.
You will be mine, Jazz, whether you like it or not.