🍋 TF4 | Optimus Prime X Femme Vampire: Immortal Love

Request by; @ShadowMariePrime

Optimus saves a vampire from a human and the two fall in love.
Warning; sexual content

Optimus' holoform walks down the street, enjoying the city scenery. A Break from being hunted.
"Please don't," he hears a mech beg from the alleyway as he walks by.
Worried this is a citizen getting mugged, Optimus walks down the alleyway. 

Optimus sees a mech sitting by the wall, unconscious, and a femme doing something strange. He watches the femme until she is shot.
"What the frag was that for?!" Optimus yells.
"What is wrong with you, sir?" The mech holding the gun asks, "that's a vampire killing humans."
While questioning the mech's claims, Optimus rushes to save the femme, who is unconscious. Ignoring the mech as he rushes to his alt mode while carrying the femme.

Optimus drives to an abandoned town. Finding a building he can hide in and transform in. Optimus realizes it's a hospital as he finds medical supplies, hoping it's enough to help the femme. His concern is if she needs a blood transfusion, and there's nothing he can do about that. He could give her his holoform blood, but it's not entirely blood he'd be donating. 
I didn't see any blood in the hospital. Even if I did, would it be safe to give her?

The femme wakes up a few hours later to the sound of a truck close to her. She felt weak to sit up. She didn't expect to watch the truck transform.
He must be a transformer and has some kind of technology to make a human. The femme guesses. No way he had a human help him since Autobots are wanted.
The femme fakes being unconscious, but she falls asleep.
Optimus is concerned about the femme still being unconscious, but his scan doesn't detect anything serious. Deciding if she doesn't wake up soon, he will have to get her to a hospital. He worries she won't be helped, thinking about what the mech who shot her said.

Sitting on the ground in bipedal form by the femme, Optimus watches her wake up and sit up. Observing she's weak and possibly in pain.
"You were shot," Optimus tells her, "but you are stable. We will stay here until you're healed. I am Optimus Prime."
"(Y/N)."
The femme finds it strange Optimus didn't say anything about food.

(Y/N) is trying to figure out what to think as days pass, and Optimus doesn't say anything about food. She can't say anything, as eating human food makes her sick. By now, she's feeling weak.
"It's risky to find a human," Optimus tells her.
"What?"
"You are a vampire and need blood?"
"I...yes."
(Y/N) watches Optimus' holoform appear. The man she saw just before getting shot, but she doesn't believe Optimus shot her even to help her human prey.
"I don't know if you'll be ok with the traces of Energon in my blood. Our medic figured he couldn't fully eliminate Energon from our holoforms."
"I'll die if I don't get blood soon, so does it matter?"
Optimus worries he's letting (Y/N) choose how to die. While he can deactivates his holoform and rest if she drinks too much.
The pain Optimus feels quickly passes as (Y/N) drinks his blood.
Optimus knows (Y/N) is still recovering from the gunshot but worries this could turn into her body reacting to the Energon in his blood. Hoping the only result is she'll be a hybrid, but he'd need to confirm this is an effect.

(Y/N) doesn't suffer consequences from drinking Optimus' blood. Once she's recovered enough to move, the two leave their current location. While Optimus does want to make sure (Y/N) heals without issue, he is set to let her go her separate way, but she decides to go with him.
She can go into a store and get some things while Optimus hides.

Three months pass, and (Y/N) is still with Optimus, even with Cemetery Wind targeting her now.
Tonight, they find an abandoned cabin.

"This is nice for being abandoned. Optimus can help you," (Y/N) smiles, feeling Optimus' hard spike, "I wonder what genetics our child would have? But you're right, it's not a good time," Optimus didn't think she already had condoms, "ok, I do want to have a baby with you, but also just have a little fun with you."
They both don't care their first kiss is the beginning of their first time fucking each other. Optimus carries (Y/N) into the bedroom.

He puts her down by the bed. Not thinking she'd get right to unbuttoning his pants. He follows her lead, and they undress each other.
(Y/N) sees how ready Optimus is. Optimus didn't think she'd suck his spike while stroking it.
(Y/N) didn't do this for long. Optimus pushes her onto the bed, gets on the bed, and starts fingering her valve. After a few minutes, he kisses her.

Optimus didn't think she'd hiss in pain as he moved his spike in her valve.
"I never bothered with a relationship with anyone, so yes, you're the first," (Y/N) explains as she feels burning pain.
He moves slowly to help her adjust. Slowly picking up speed, but uncertain if he should pound her.
"Damn, this is what I've been missing?" (Y/N) smiles.
Optimus smiles, hearing her moaning. Trying not to be rough. Believing he'll have his chance.

"Fuck," (Y/N) pants, "but I think I'm happy I waited for the one I love to show up."
Optimus moves her closer and kisses her.
"I love you, (Y/N)."