RiD15 | Overload X Human Femme Reader: Unlikely Mentor

Request by: @Butterflymed

(Y/N) has an unlikely mentor to help her pass her performing arts test. First he must convince her to be able to help her.

(Y/N) walks down a path in the woods, trying to find a place to practice her script for her performing arts test. She knows seeking privacy to practice isn't great when looking to have a career perform on stage, but for now she'd rather the privacy.

As she walks down the path, she meets Overload.
"Oh hello, I see you have a script in your servo. I shall assist you."
He quickly activates his holoform.
"No, I'm good-."
Overload pulls her close to him and kisses her. She tries to pull away, but quickly accepts the kiss. This turns into a streamy make out session.
"I-uh," (Y/N) doesn't know what to say.
She realizes that she's seen Overlord's holoform at college.
"Yes, we've met before. I am neither a student or teacher at that school. I just lurk around," Overload explains, "but I didn't think we'd meet today. Now about this test."
(Y/N) agrees to let the con nelp her.

Once (Y/N) gets her test back, she searches the woods to find Overload.
"Oh, you have decided to look for me," the con smiles.
"Wouldn't a mentor want to know how their student did?"
"I suppose so."
Overload is pleased to hear that (Y/N) passed her test. Though (Y/N) did have to teach him that a A- is a passing grade. Overload tells (Y/D) that he hopes to continue to be her mentor. Though he's not happy that she will only come to the woods for his mentoring even though he has a holoform.