TFP | Partners Alt Ending

Request by; @Butterflymed

Arcee gets revenge for Cliffjumper's death.

"I killed Cliffjumper," Starscream proudly says while sitting on his knees and his servos in cuffs.
"You what?!" Arcee rages.
"Dealt with a weak Autobot," Starscream smiles.
He knows Arcee is furious. She takes off the cuffs, demanding he fights her.

Within five minutes, Starscream believes he's about to win.
"You call yourself a warrior? And I suppose you wanted to back Cliffjumper up that day. You'd both be dead. No worries, you'll be joining him soon."
"This is for Cliffjumper," Arcee mumbles.
"What's that? I can't hear you."
"This is for Cliffjumper!" Arcee yells as she gets up. She extends her blade from her wrist, aiming at Starscream's head, finding it amusing how terrified the seeker is, "now Cliffjumper can live peacefully," Arcee smiles, seeing the headed seeker lying on the ground.
:: Arcee, return to base. :: Optimus comms.
Arcee decides to take Starscream's head with her, placing it in her subspace until she returns to base.

As Arcee walks into the base, she gets Starscream's head from her subspace.
"Guess what o have?" She asks, smiling, "Starscream's head. That aft killed Cliffjumper, and now he's dead."
Optimus gasps, shocked, while Bulkhead covers Bumblebee's eyes. Ratchet feels dick and rushes to the bathroom to vomit.
Once the shock passes, Optimus scolds Arcee for killing Starscream. Worried, this action has put the team in danger.

"Starscream was killer?" Megatron repeats.
"It would appear so, sir," a vehicon confirms, while Soundwave shows Megatron what Lazerbeak is seeing. Megatron can't believe Starscream was beheaded.
"And Optimus took Starscream's head as a trophy," Megatron laughs, "I didn't think he had it in him. Little does he know that he removed the thorn in my side."