RiD15 | Bumblebee X Male OC: I Almost Lost You

Request by; Elemental2021

Peter's attempt to tell Bumblebee how he feels is interrupted by Steeljaw. A near-death experience has the two finally confessing their love.

Peter has been trying to tell Bumblebee how he feels, but the fact he's human — even if he has magic powers — has Peter believing Bee will never feel the same. Every time he thinks he can tell Bee, Peter changes his mind.
This time, I'll tell him. Peter believes.

Bumblebee is alone at the command center when Peter approaches. Before Peter can say anything, Steeljaw attacks Bee.
"Finally, I am going to finish you!" Steeljaw comments while Bee is pinned to the ground, "I'm going to cause so much pain."
Peter quickly uses his magic to transform into his Cybertronian form to fight Steeljaw. He jumps on the con, causing him to stumble back.
"Get off me!" Steeljaw yells and tries to get Peter off him.
The con struggles for a while before he gets Peter off him.
Steeljaw pins his target onto the ground, "new plan; I kill you to make Bumblebee suffer!"
"Peter!" Bumblebee yells, hoping to stop Steeljaw punches him, and Bee is seby flying. Hitting a collection of cars.
"Peter?" Steeljaw asks, "what kind of Cybertronian name is Peter? Ah, well, you'll be dead, so it doesn't matter what kind of stupid name you have," Bumblebee tries to get to Peter but watches Steeljaw stab him and hears Peter scream in pain.. steeljaw smiles, seeing Peter's optics offline, "I'd love to stay for the funeral, but I have better things to do."
Steeljaw runs out of the scrapyard. Bumblebee tries to shoot him but misses every shot until Steeljaw is out of the scrapyard.

Bumblebee's scan detects nothing. No heartbeat or sparkbeat. He believes Peter using magic isn't why he's not finding any signs of life in Peter. Bumblebee would rather be alone than tell the others to return. Regretting he never told Peter that he loves him.

Bumblebee doesn't know how much time passes before he sees Peter's optics online.
"Bumblebee?" He tiredly asks before feeling intense pain, "Steeljaw —."
"He ran after thinking you were dead."
While dealing with the pain, Peter uses his magic to heal himself.

The two stay quiet on the ground. Peter is uncertain if he can get up even though he healed himself. It's a quiet twenty minutes.
"What did you want to tell me before Steeljaw attacked?" Bee asks.
"I...uh...I love you, Bee," Peter finally says.
Bumblebee smiles, "I love you, too. I don't care that you're a human with magic powers."
The two have their first kiss until they are interrupted by Sideswipe. They realize the team has returned. They didn't realize everybot noticed the two liked each other until they all celebrated that they finally told each other.
"Well, this is embarrassing," Bee comments.
The two get up, and Bumblebee changes the subject to everyone informing him of their patrols.

Until late at night, after everyone is asleep. Peter uses his magic to use his Cybertronian form, and the two make out under the full moon.