TFP | Ratchet X Human Femme Reader; My Comfort Pt. 2

Request by: @Butterflymed

Ratchet has other ideas rather than meeting Bee and Raf at the Harbinger.

"Fine, but there's no rush," Ratchet comments. His holoform leads (Y/N) to the back of his ambulance.
The two lay on the stretcher — more like Ratchet is on the stretcher, and (Y/N) is laying on him. Ratchet'sood changes, feeling guilty that he yelled at Bee, Raf, and (Y/N). He hugs her while tears form in his eyes.
"They're not mad at you," (Y/N) assures him, wiping his eyes before the tears escape.
The kiss puts Ratchet in the mood. He gets (Y/N) off the stretcher, and the kiss gets heated. Ratchet didn't think (Y/N) would take the lead in undressing Ratchet. Ratchet undresses (Y/N), and they resume the kiss that quickly turns into a heated make-out session that moves to the stretcher, though there's little room for Ratchet's knees while (Y/N) lays on the stretcher. Even though they're nude, Ratchet doesn't believe this is a good time for fragging the femme he loves.
"You're trembling, Ratchet."
"I'll be fine," Ratchet pants.
The truth is, his mind is thinking frag her now. When is the right time compared to now?
Ratchet kisses (Y/N) again before he gets her to lay on him, and the two fall asleep, not caring that they're nude.

The two slept until morning. Both are happy about what they did but hope their friends are ok, especially Bee and Raf at the Harbinger.