TF5 | Optimus Prime X Human Femme Reader: I Miss You

Request by: @Butterflymed

Optimus and (Y/N) Quickly realize how much they've missed each other since Optimus left with the seed. The one-day reunion isn't enough, and the other Autobots help them out with a solution until they can return to Earth.

"Thank you for saving me from Quintessa," Optimus thanks (Y/N), "I'll be back soon."
After one last kiss, (Y/N) and the others watch the Autobots' ship fly to Cybertron.
"Come, we're going home," Cogman informs everyone.
No one thought that meant Burton's home. (Y/N) didn't care if she, Cade, and Izzy went back to the junkyard or a house; there'd still be the feeling Optimus, and the other Autobots aren't around, but mostly she didn't like the idea Optimus won't be around.

While the Autobots rebuild Cybertron, the ship is their temporary base. Optimus found a berthroom on the ship that had a view of Earth. 

While Optimus lies on the berth, he touches his spike and starts stroking slowly but quickly; he strokes faster. His faceplate turns red, knowing he's screwed if one of the other Autobots walks in. The harder he strokes, Optimus realizes he's calling (Y/N)'s name as tears flood his face. He continued for an hour until Optimus came while letting out a sob. As Optimus panted, he kept crying while calling out for (Y/N). Eventually slipping into recharge.

The others noticed how much Optimus already misses (Y/N) as he figured out what needed to be rebuilt first. Bumblebee suggests they try to rebuild enough of a communication system for (Y/N) to contact Optimus. Bumblebee goes to Earth while Optimus is distracted not to notice the ship is missing.

"Bumblebee?" (Y/N) asks.
"Optimus is missing you already, and we established enough of a communication system for you to contact him on his datapad."
Bumblebee gives (Y/N) Optimus' number and tells her to call at eight tonight before leaving, hoping everyone will be back soon.
"They all miss us already," Izzy observes.

Bumblebee puts Optimus' datapad on the table by the berth and leaves the room.
Optimus doesn't remember putting his datapad on the table, but ignores it until the screen lights up. He didn't think he'd be getting a video call from (Y/N) this soon.
".... they told me they put up a communication system enough for us," (Y/N) explains.
"I didn't think I'd miss you this much," Optimus admits.
"You know I couldn't stop thinking about you when you left after the KSI shit. Every night I looked at the stars. So, uh, we may be video chatting, but do you want to do it?"
"You read my mind, my dear."
The two have virtual heated make out by touching themselves as if they are in the same room for an hour before feeling satisfied — for now — but (Y/N) asks Optimus to come back to Earth tomorrow, dreading hearing that there's a lot to do on Cybertron. The two are happy with the video calls, but Optimus hopes to return to Earth soon with the others and even bring his human friends to Cybertron.