🍋 RBA | Hot Shot X Male Panther Predacon: Cat in Love

Request by; @Khorn12

A mission to find panther results in Hot Shot finding love.
Warning; sexual content

"Reports of a panther in the woods of Griffin Rock?" Hot Shot asks.
"That's what Chief Burns said. Also, citizens claim the fur is reflective. Whether it's a Cybertronian animal or not, he'd rather we deal with the animal," Heatwave explains.
The four mini-cons use the groundbridge to get to Griffin Rock Woods.

The four walk down a path in the woods, looking for the panther. Unknown to them, the panther is watching. Quietly following the team as they walk down the path. They smile, seeing the team reach a point where the path splits into four paths. Watching the four mini-cons agree on splitting up, Hot Shot chooses the path close to the panther.

While he knows he's looking for the panther, Hot Shot didn't think the animal would jump out of the woods before him. They introduce themselves as (Y/D).
"I've been around, watching you," (Y/D) explains, "and figured this was the best way to get you alone with me."
"That's just creepy."
"Ok, I was watching you and your team, but seeing you in action, I started focusing on you. I know we don't know each other, so I shouldn't say I like you, but...uh..."
"This is unusual. Uh, how about we're friends for now? I don't know if returning to the academy with me is a good idea."
While (Y/D) doesn't like this, he agrees. Hoping this only lasts for a while.

Hot Shot returns daily to his new friend. The two, not caring they meet in the cave and it's relaxing away from the others. Weeks pass before Hot Shot realizes he's falling in love with his panther friend.
Today he finds out his friend needs help. Believing it's a chance to tell him how he feels.
(Y/D) stays as a panther as he pins Hot Shot to the cave's floor.
"Open," he says.
Hot Shot removes his interface panel. Expecting (Y/D) to transform. The panther begins slowly licking his valve while still in his panther form. As unusual as this is, Hot Shot begins to enjoy this.
(Y/D) doesn't do this for long before putting his front paws on Hot Shot's shoulders and letting his spike make contact with Hot Shot's valve. Slowly moving his lower body to get his spike in the valve. Hating the tears from Hot Shot. He licks them away as he slowly thrusts.
As Hot Shot feels (Y/D)'s spike in his valve, pain changes to pleasure. A moan escapes his dermas. He wishes he could see (Y/D)'s smile.
(Y/D) loves hearing how much Hot Shot is enjoying this. He slowly picks up speed. Hot Shot's moans also increase.

When he pulls out, Hot Shot thinks (Y/D) is done, but the mech transforms to kiss Hot Shot while putting his spike back in.
"I'm not done making you mine," (Y/D) smiles.
Even with the issue of explaining this to Heatwave, Hot Shot begs (Y/D) to make him his.
"Frag!"
Once the two are overloaded, (Y/D) lies next to Hot Shot, and he moves Hot Shot close to him. After a little relaxation, the two start talking about how to get Heatwave to let (Y/D) stay at the academy.
"I don't think he was thinking about any recruits finding love," Hot Shot sighs.

Heatwave didn't think Hot Shot would return with the panther the team had been searching for three months ago. Of course, he didn't think he'd hear Hot Shot and (Y/D) are together. He can't make the two break up but warns the two Hot Shot better not be distracted.

(Y/D) settles in quickly. The other recruits see a new friend. (Y/D) is helpful with their training.
"I said everything would work out," (Y/D) smiles.
"I should thank you," Hot Shot smiles.
(Y/D) smiles, knowing what he means.