🍋 B | Bluestreak X Human Femme Twins X Jazz Pt. 3; New Life Chapters

The mechs decide they want to marry the twins. Proposing before they have their babies, and the wedding happens three months after the babies are born.
Warning: sexual content

Now eight months pregnant, the twins joke about who will have their baby first. Hoping to be with the other during delivery. It's getting harder to figure out what to do on dates. Most dates have been double dates, but Blue and Jazz have planned something special tonight.
"I don't think they'd care if we do a double proposal, but this should be special," Jazz says.
"The wedding will be both, but the proposal should be our special moment with our femmes."

Bluestreak takes (Y/N) to the beach they have been visiting. Both think it's the last time, as it's getting harder for (Y/N) to walk across the beach. Bluestreak is happy it's a full moon, and he asked Bumblebee to take pictures from the path.
"I still can't believe it," (Y/N) smiles, "and soon, two babies will keep the four of us busy."
"I hope not too busy for a wedding."
"What are you -?"
"(F/N) (L/N), will you marry me?"
Bluestreak is a little worried (Y/N)'s excitement will cause her to go into labor as she says 'yes'.

Jazz takes (T/N) to a concert. Though a local band, both have a good time.
As the two walk by the promotion poster, Jazz has her stop. He says to take a picture, which is true, but first...
"F/N) (L/N), will you marry me?"
(T/N) gladly says 'yes'. Jazz suggests a picture by the poster. He asks someone else to take a picture but also asked Ironhide to get a picture. Knowing a cell phone picture wouldn't be as great.

The four meet in Jazz and (T/N) room. The twins realize their boyfriends had tonight all planned. Loving how sneaky they were.
All four are eager to plan a wedding but want to wait until the babies are born. The four eagerly await until it's time. Hoping the twins don't go into labor at the same time.

Blurr panics, seeing (Y/N) in pain. Even though she's thirty-seven weeks pregnant. The two tell her sister and Jazz before going to the medbay.
They let the couple stay in the room Ratchet has (Y/N) in and support (Y/N). It's a long twelve hours of labor and an hour of pushing before a baby ( boy/girl) is born. Seeing the baby has Jazz and (T/N) more eager to meet their baby.

They only wait three days before (T/N) is in labor. Blurr and (Y/N) support her while the femmes babysit. (Y/N) does have to step out of the room to feed her baby. Each time she leaves the room, she's anxious she'll miss her baby's cousin's birth.
(T/N)'s labor is six hours longer than her sister's, but she pushes for an hour like her sister before a baby (boy/girl) is born.
(Y/N) stands by the bed, holding her baby.
Once Ratchet is finished with post-delivery stuff, he decides to take a picture. The family's first family photo.

The four begin to plan their wedding. Aiming for three months from now. Things are a little different. They decide the femmes will be flower girls and maids of honor. They want Optimus to officiate the wedding. Bluestreak and Jazz can't decide who's their best mechs.
Hoping to figure something out by the day.

The Femmes help the twins pick out dresses without leaving the base. The twins are impressed with the technology.
"You know what? How about two of us hold a baby, and two of us have bouquets?" Arcee suggests, "then the babies are part of the wedding."
That's what the twins decide.

Lennox can make it so Optimus can officiate the wedding. Bluestreak chooses Bumblebee as his best mech, while Jazz picks Ironhide. Though both don't have to worry about a speech. The two grooms are more worried about their brides not getting too tired but don't want to tell them they should hold off on the wedding for a few more months.

Soldiers and the other Autobots are eager for the wedding. Smiling at the changes that the two couples made. Still shocked at how Autobots and humans can have babies together.
What's meant to be the reception is more like a chill after the wedding period. There's only dinner and the wedding cake. Everyone is welcome to dance, but the typical dances aren't part of the plan, nor are the speeches.
The two couples stay for a half-hour before going back to their rooms.

"Blue? Are you?" (Y/N) questions as she hugs her husband, "naughty," Blue doesn't know what to say, "a little fun before bed."
She gets condoms from the bathroom. Bluestreak knows she's tired, but if she wants fun before bed, that's what she's getting.
He pulls her in for a kiss. He didn't think (Y/N) would start to undress him. Pulling down his pants and boxers to his ready spike.
Bluestreak is glad (Y/N) chose a simple dress. Easy for him to undress her. He didn't think she'd suck his spike once she's undressed.

Once (Y/N) is on the bed and the condoms are on, blue has fun with her valve. The two try to keep it quiet, not to wake up the baby.
Blue smiles hearing (Y/B)'s moaning. He doesn't wait long before putting his spike in her valve. Slowly moving.
"Oh, fuck," (Y/N) smiles.
"Shh, you know (B/N) will not be easy to get back to sleep."
"Not my fault you wanted post wedding fun."
"Then I'll have to silence you."
He kisses (Y/N) as he keeps a slow rhythm.
He would do that until his wife begs him to pick up speed. It's harder to kiss her. (Y/N) tries to keep quiet.
"Fuck, Blue," she cries.
He keeps the fun short. Pulling out and lying next to (Y/N).
"That was great," (Y/N) pants, trying to keep her eyes open.
"Now you're exhausted," Blue gets pajamas for (Y/N) and helps the exhausted Femme get dressed, "good night."

(T/N) and Jazz also decided to have post wedding fun. (T/N) is less successful in keeping quiet. Both parents worry if their baby will wake up, but Jazz doesn't stop pounding her face until he sits her up to make out with her. Spike is still in her valve. (Y/N) leans on him as he hugs her.
"Time to sleep," Jazz pants, "you can't tell me you're not exhausted," the two get ready for bed. Their baby doesn't wake up before they get into bed, "good night, my love."
The four enjoyed their wedding. The twins love how their life turned out, thanks to a one-night stand at the dance club.