C | Deadlock X Cybertronian Femme Reader: Love At First Mission

Request by; @AnimeLoveMix

Deadlock didn't think a mission with a new Deception, (Y/F), would lead to him being jealous seeing her with other mechs. Eventually realizing he has fallen for her.
Warning: sexual content

Megatron welcomes a new femme Decepticon, (Y/D). Immediately ordering her to go on a mission with Deadlock. She knows not to question the warlord. Deadlock didn't care he had to work with a partner. He had no interest in befriending her. Deadlock is used to having no friends. 

The mission takes a week. Deadlock isn't a fan of small talk, but the two learn about each other during the mission
(Y/D) leaves him alone once they return to base.

Deadlock didn't think he'd care about (Y/D) until he sees her with the femmes. He finds this strange but ignores the feeling of jealousy. He assumed his processor believes (Y/D) is worthy of being his friend. Yet he still doesn't bother talking to her, Nova Storm, or Slipstream.
However, the second he sees (Y/D) talking to a mech, his Energon boils. He wants to punch that mech into stasis.

"Somebot is jealous," he hears Nova one day while watching (Y/D) talk to Starscream.
"I am not!"
"Oh yeah you are," she smirks and walks away.

As days go by, Deadlock thinks about what Nova said. Realizing there's a strange feeling while thinking about (Y/D). Which would answer the question of why is he jealous when (Y/D) is with mechs.
Am I seriously in love with her? After one mission with her? Deadlock questions.
(Y/D) knows she likes Deadlock but also knows he has no interest in being friends with her. Even knowing this, (Y/D) has been dreaming about the two being together and even fragging. By now she's tempted to make a move.

Deadlock didn't think (Y/D) would be waiting by his berthroom. Nor was prepared for (Y/D) to start flirting with him.
Did Nova say anything to her? Deadlock questions.
(Y/D) didn't think Deadlock would accept her moves. Shoving her into his berthroom and kissing her on the dermas.

"Come on, make me yours," (Y/D) smiles.
(Y/D) wasn't expecting to be shoved towards the berth, resulting in falling on it.
Deadlock positions her so she's laying down.
He sits on the berth over her, smirking. (Y/D) Watches his servo move down to her interface panel. Even while watching Deadlock, (Y/D) gasps as Deadlock puts a digit in her tight valve. He enjoys her moaning as he leans in to kiss her.

It's not long until (Y/D)'s valve is wet and ready. She watches Deadlock remove his panel, not expecting his spike to be ready.
She's able to ignore the pain of this being her first time, thinking about how she's actually going to be fragged by the mech she's loved since their mission. Even the time between, (Y/D) still loved Deadlock, hoping this day would come.
Deadlock moves slowly, letting (Y/D) adjust to his spike in her valve.
"Mmm, scrap," (Y/D) moans.
Deadlock smiles and slowly picks up speed. Hoping (Y/D) will beg him to pound her.
"Deadlock, please faster," (Y/D) begs. He does as she wants, her frame clashing with the berth, "frag!"
This lasts a few minutes before both overload. Deadlock pulls out and lays next to (Y/D).
"Damn, that was amazing," Deadlock says, panting.
"I love you Deadlock."
"I love you too (Y/D)."