🍋 B | Barricade X Prowl: Fooled Twice

@destynyshizuka requested
an alt continuation of 'you will help me.'

Prowl believes he was tricked. He can't investigate who tricked him while dealing with his heat cycle. He returns to Barricade's hideous, hoping to convince the con to help him, but somebot finds him first.
Warning: sexual content

As time goes by, Prowl begins to question the night with Barricade. Finding it hard to believe the con would be in love with him or even be desperate enough to kidnap and frag him.
"Somebot was in heat. I could smell it. Somebot took advantage of me."
Prowl thinks about his feelings towards Barricade. The way he felt while he thought Barricade was fragging him. He'd like to find the scumbag who tricked him, but his spark wants to find Barricade.

The desire is hard to ignore the next morning when Prowl realizes his heat cycle has started. Prowl isn't sure what to think, but his spark wants Barricade.

Prowl goes back to the location, but he can't find the obvious sign ground was disturbed or evidence of anything underground. It's like he was dreaming that the entire ordeal with fake Barricade. As he's questioning this, Prowl is knocked out.

Prowl wakes up, realizing both arms and legs are tied up. What's odd is he's lying on the floor.
"I finally have you," a mech says, "you're easy to fool. Twice though? Some Autobot you are. I'm going to enjoy this," the imposter smiles, smelling Prowl is in heat, "and you have no choice but to let me."
The impostor removes Prowl's interface panel and puts a digit in. Hoping this time, he'll get a reaction.
"Frag off!"
Prowl tries to break free.
"You will enjoy this! Even if you manage to keep quiet, you're needing relief from your heat cycle."
Prowl is struggling to keep quiet as the imposter continues to move their diget around his valve.

The impostor can't believe Prowl is still quiet. They remove their digit from his valve.
"Frag off! I will have you arrested!" Prowl yells as the imposter removes their interface panel, revealing a ready spike.
"Na, you'll thank me."
"Frag you!" Prowl yells.
The imposter smiles, hearing Prowl heaving as they slowly go in Prowl's valve.
Prowl's valve feels much relief with the spike in. He still tries to break free as the imposter moves slowly.

The imposter smiles, hearing Prowl moaning, enjoying this.
"Frag," Prowl whines, hating that his heat cycle is causing him to submit to the imposter.
"Please," Prowl mumbles, embarrassed to submit to the imposter.
"What was that? I can't hear you?"
"Please help me."
"If you insist."
The imposter smiles as he leans forward in a position allowing him to move his lower body faster-the sound of their frames clashing echoes in the cell.
"You like that, don't you?" The imposter asks while putting their servos around Prowl's neck, "I like how stupid you are."

Soon Prowl reached his overload. Transfuid dripping from the small space between the imposter's spike and the walls of Prowl's valve.
"And I think I'll keep you guessing."
The imposter vanishes as if Prowl imagined it, but he's certain hallucinations can't frag the one hallucinating. With no way to find out who this imposter is, Prowl returns to the N.E.S.T. base.