TFP | Deadlock Alt Ending

Request by; @Butterflymed

Bumblebee is killed rather than getting his voice back as he falls into the Omega Lock's energy field.

"....one final battle on Cybertron to end the war," Optimus tells the Autobots and their human friends. 
All six humans watch the Autobots, excluding Magnus, walk through the ground bridge to the Nemesis, worried this is the last time they'll see one of them.

The two sides fight for control of the Omega lock and the Dark Star Sabor. Ss the two sides fight for the weapon, trying to give it to their leader; Bumblebee finally grabs it, trying to get it to Optimus. The scout is shot to death by Megatron, falling into the pool of cyber matter. This angered Optimus, and he tries to kill Megatron, but he's overpowered. Smokescreen takes his chances, using the phase shifter to get the sword from Megatron. The Decepticon leader is knocked to the ground by his invisible opponent, and the sword is taken from him. Before he can do anything, Megatron's invisible opponent shows themselves.
"Megatron!" Smokescreen rages as the Dark Star Saber is right at the con's chassis, "you have taken Bee away from us! You will never rob anyone or anything ever again!"
The sword is pushed deep into Megatron's spark as the leader struggles to keep the sword from going deeper. Until he finally kicks Smokescreen away. The sword is removed from his chassis, but it's too late.   Megatron staggers until he dies, and his body falls into space.

Arcee, Bulkhead, and Smokescreen quickly fight and capture Starscream, Shockwave, and Knockout while Optimus and Ratchet get Bee's body out of the cyber matter.
"There's nothing I can do,"Ratchet regrets as his scan shows Bumblebee is dead.
The others meet the medic and their leader. Dreading seeing Ratchet not working on his patient.
"Ratchet?" Arcee asks.
Ratchet sighs, "there's nothing I can do."
"Bumblebee," Smokescreen mumbles, but nobot hears him until he screams Bumblebee's name as he falls to his knees.

Optimus dreads there's no time to mourn. Telling a rookie soldier they must move on, or Bumblebee's death — even if it wasn't a sacrifice — will have been for nothing.
Optimus plans on using the synthetic Energon that Ratchet finally perfected, but Ratchet argues it's not enough. Optimus takes the Nemesis through a space bridge. The team sees the dead planet, remembering all those who didn't survive the war on a Cybertron. Optimus takes the ship to the Well of All Sparks.
"You think this will revive our home?" The medic asks.
Optimus nods and fires the cyber-matter into the well. Quickly the planet is revived.

The trip back to Earth and the base is full of sadness, and the Autobots dread having to tell their human friends what happened.

The sounds of peds walking down the tunnel in the base excite everyone. They wait to welcome the others, hoping to hear the war is over. 
Smiles fade as they realize there's no yellow Autobot in the group.
"No," (Y/N) whispers to themselves.
"W-where's Bumblebee?" Raph asks.
Optimus sits on his knees and picks Raf up, having the young boy sit on his servo. Immediately, everyone knows it's not good news. 
"I'm sorry, Raf. Bumblebee was killed in the battle," Optimus sadly informs the boy.
"Lift me up, Optimus," (Y/N) insists as Raf cries.
Optimus lifts (Y/N) up and sets them on his other servo by Raf, who wastes no time hugging (Y/N) as he cries.

June and Fowler try to comfort Jack and Miko while feeling heartbreak over Bee's death.

A few days of rest and making sure their friends pass and the Autobots prepare to go home. No one knew Ratchet would choose to stay behind, and he prepared a strong argument that he's choosing to stay for other reasons aside from concern about the Autobots' human friends. Though that is part of why he's choosing to stay, and his concern is more towards Raf and (Y/N).

The Autobots leave, feeling a little sad that they said goodbye to friends, but as they walk out of the space bridge and onto Cybertron, the realization that Bumblebee isn't with them hits hard.

Smokescreen quickly begins bawling while Arcee cries. The two wreckers cannot avoid crying with the others while Optimus and Magnus hide their tears, seeing their friends cry. Knowing there's work to be done. It's hard to work while in mourning.