TFP | Autobots X Reader: Hurt- What If Miko Has An Older Sibling?

Request by; @Butterflymed

What if Miko had an older sibling who tries to comfort her as her best friend and charge lies on the base floor dead? Will they succeed?

"Miko is going to be crushed," (Y/N) says to Raf as the two watch Ratchet try to get Bulkhead's apart to start.
Raf can't keep the team in New York, and they'll question why he opened a groundbridge to an alternate location.
"She'll find out eventually," (Y/N) sighs.
The ground bridge is activated.

Miko is in a happy mood celebrating victory until Bee turns off the music she's blasting. Their argument is brief as she screams. seeing the horrifying scene in the base.
"Bulkhead!" She yells as she rushes to the scene, but is stopped by Fowler. He tells her what happened before (Y/N) says they'll take over.
"Calm down, there's no point being angry —," (Y/N) tries to get Miko to calm down.
"Oh fuck off, (Y/N). You're so self-centered and don't give a fuck about others' feelings! Maybe your best friend should be near death, then you'll understand!"
Tears form in (Y/N)'s eyes, thinking of their best friend ending up in the hospital and doctors trying to get their heart to start again. This turns to anger at Miko for hoping their friend would be in that kind of situation.
"I'm selfish and self-centered?; You are the one hoping (F/N) will be like that!" (Y/N) tells pointing at Bulkhead, "how is he —."
Miko punches (Y/N). The fight results in everyone, including Ratchet, to pay attention to the two. Miko gets (Y/N) to the floor, using them as a punching bag. Actually hoping to kill her sibling.

Wheeljack didn't expect to drive into the base and witness a fight. He transforms and takes out his swords. Nearly cutting Miko's left hand off as he lands by them. He pushes Miko back.
"What the frag is wrong with you?!" He scolds Miko.
"She started it!" Miko yells.
(Y/N) gets on their feet and explains the situation. Apologizing for yelling at her.
Miko refuses to listen. Yelling at Raf to open a groundbridge close to town. The young boy is terrified he'll be next to be used as Miko's punching bag, and does what she wants.
"Miko, your behavior is unacceptable!" Optimus scolds as he hugs (Y/N), comforting them, "you are to listen to older siblings."
"She can be Bulkhead's new charge! I'm leaving for good and never talking to any of you!" Miko yells before walking through the groundbridge.
(Y/N) cries as Optimus hugs them. Hating how they couldn't calm Miko. Rather, there's a disaster waiting for her at home. They're terrified to go home, but their (parents/ host family) will worry about them, and Miko could cause much trouble.
Optimus believes (Y/N) shouldn't go home, and believes Jack can come up with a cover story. He too worries Miko will hurt others. For now, he focuses on (Y/N).