🍋 TF3 | Ironhide X Human Femme Reader: In The Hay

Request by: @GlamRockCrash
The girl Ironhide loves rides horses and he goes with her to the barn. One day during his heat cycle, he finds a horse stall full of hay and gets an idea. 

"You should come to the barn with me, please?" (Y/N) asks.
Ironhide knows how much (Y/N) loves horses and has her own horse she keeps at a horse ranch. He agrees to go with her but isn't interested in riding a horse.

It's a cool day out, but even while wearing jeans and a t-shirt, Ironhide sees a sexy femme riding a horse.  Ironhide likes (Y/N), but there are the expected questions about an Autobot dating a human.  He tells himself that they're better off as friends than ruining what they have.

That is until the day Ironhide's heat cycle starts; it's a hot day out, and the outfit (Y/N) chose is not helping him. 
"How can you sit on the leather in shorts?" He asks.
"It's not comfortable for long, plus it's hot, and (horse's name) will not like me riding (him/her) for long."
Ironhide watches (Y/N) lead the horse to the outdoor arena, tempted to grab her and kiss her. Watching her ride the horse adds to the desire. 
While (Y/N) is distracted, he looks around the barn for a place the two can go for a little fun because waiting until they return to the base isn't an option. The question is, how uncomfortable is doing it in the hay? Even with the tarp, he found?
"I guess we'll find out," Ironhide smiles, "I hope she's done soon."
Ironhide tries to get some relief while waiting, but it's not working. He rushes back to the arena before (Y/N) notices he's gone.

Ironhide waits for (Y/N) to put the horse back in the stable before taking her to the stall he prepared, hoping this doesn't backfire on him.
"Is there something you wanted to—?" (Y/N) started to ask before Ironhide kisses her.
He backs her into the stall and finds the clip for her bra, waiting for (Y/N) to stop the kiss and scold him. Quickly the two undress each other and resume the kiss.  Until Ironhide gets (Y/N) lying on the tarp. Now she sees what the weapons specialist is up to. Add his bright red face once Ironhide realizes she sees his ready spike. Ironhide still worries she'll scold him, and now she can argue he tried to rape her, but (Y/N) has been thinking about the day the two would have a little fun.
Ironhide enjoys getting (Y/N) more in the mood, hearing her moaning in pleasure. Her shocked gasp as he licks her valve and when Ironhide goes in.  He quickly feels relief but regrets the pain (Y/N) is in. As (Y/N) assured him, she quickly relaxed. Ironhide moves slowly, feeling much relief, doing his best to be gentle. He didn't think (Y/N) would pull him close for a kiss.
"Sneaky," she smiles, "too afraid to tell me you love me?" Ironhide isn't sure what to say, "why else would you want to have fun? I know you wouldn't pick any female at the base for relief."
"But I'm not—."
"So what? We weren't told of a rule that we can't be more than friends. Surely, such a rule would have been mentioned when I joined N.E.S.T., and you would have been told dating humans is not allowed."
"Well, we'll find out when we get back."
"Then we'll have a lot of dates riding horses," (Y/N) smiles.

The two immediately inform Optimus and Lennox, worried they'll be in trouble. Ironhide hates how anxious (Y/N) is until the two leaders show support for the new couple.
Ironhide knows (Y/N) is thinking about their first official date together.