🍋 TFP | Knockout X Human Femme Reader: Sleepover Fun

Request by: @CricketLuver
Knockout stays overnight at (Y/N)'s house. Seeing her in the bathtub turns into having a little fun.
Warning: Sexual content

Knockout knew he shouldn't be thinking a night at (Y/N)'s house is a chance to frag her, but he is. He's hoping to keep the idea to himself until there's an opportunity to get (Y/N) in the mood.
"Someone has ideas," Breakdown teases.
"Shut up!"
Breakdown laughs as Knockout leaves the room.

Knockout didn't think dinner would be done when he got to (Y/N)'s house. (Y/N) laughing at Knockout thinking, he was late didn't help.
He tries not to think about fragging (Y/N) during dinner. Uncertain of what to talk about and not liking the silence. Until (Y/N) talked about the plan for the night. Knockout doesn't mind (Y/N) taking a relaxing bath, and he knows she does that every night.

Knockout didn't mean to walk into the bathroom and seeing (Y/N) nude didn't help things. By now, his spike is ready.
Two fragging bathrooms in this house, and I walk into the one she's using. Knockout dreads.
"Come on, Knockout. You can't tell me you don't want to get in," (Y/N) sulks as Knockout tries to leave.
"I..uh."
Knockout struggles to figure out a reason. Not knowing (Y/N) is pulling his pants and boxers off.
"Oh," (Y/N) smiles. Knockout's face turns red, resulting in (Y/N) giggling, "now get in."
Knockout gives in, takes his shirt off, and gets in the tub. 
Knockout tries to relax, cuddling with his girlfriend, but he can't ignore the desire to frag her.
I can't do it in the tub, but I can get her in the mood. Knockout believes, seeing the large, soft rug in the bathroom.
Knockout makes (Y/N) look at him before kissing her on the lips before moving to her breasts.
"How about a massage?" (Y/N) smiles.
Knockout knows what she wants. He gives in, starting to wash her, using his hands and massaging the soap on her body.
(Y/N) is relaxed until Knockout gets to her breasts.
"Knockout!" (Y/N) exclaims as he squeezes her breasts. He smiles as he pours water on her, "get back here!" She demands as Knockout gets out of the tub.
"Why don't you get out?" He smiles as he picks her up out of the tub and lays her on the rug. Knockout then sits on his knees, preventing (Y/N) from getting up. Not that (Y/N) wants to get up.
Knockout knows he must get (Y/N) ready before putting his spike in. As he kisses (Y/N), he puts two fingers in her valve, trying to get her wet and ready. She moans as Knockout kisses down her body. He smiles, feeling her get wet and ready.
"Knockout!" (Y/N) exclaims as Knockout goes in.
His smile fades, seeing (Y/N) in pain, but she doesn't say anything. Quickly she smiles, and he moves slowly. Knockout's smile returns hearing (Y/N)'s moans of pleasure.
He keeps going for ten minutes before pulling out.
"You had this planned," (Y/N) accuses Knockout as the two lie on the rug.
"Not the fragging in the bathroom. I was thinking of doing it on the bed, but this was fun."