Honeymoon Couple?

Start from the beginning

"No, not at all!" In a panic, I exclaimed.

"Oh, what was it that made you blush?" After noticing my bustle, he inquired.

I stated strongly, "I wasn't blushing; I am embarrassed."

He continued, his gaze fixed on me. "Come on, Riya, admit it: you like me too."

"No, I already have a partner," I replied, hoping to dispel his misunderstanding.

Then, as he heard my remarks, his bright face became shadowed with grief.

He shifted his gaze away from my face and toward the bottom of the hill.

I also didn't think it was proper to talk to him about anything else.

"I'm not an old man," he said in husky tones as he laid me on my bed at the hotel.

"I have enough stamina to raise you in my arms again, carry you to the hill, and bring you back down. Try it for yourself if you don't believe me."

My mouth and eyes remained open after hearing him.

With a wicked smirk on his face, he said, "You can close your mouth, Riya."

"Are you going to make a doctor's appointment?" I inquired, hoping to bring the conversation to an end.

He nodded and proceeded to the reception area in search of a doctor.

"Will Rachit be just as passionate in the bed as he is with kisses?

What makes me feel so lost once I touch Rachit?

Why is it I'm giving birth to a strange wildness?

Why do I want Rachit to touch me?

I don't care how many times Rachit has kissed me furiously and cut my lips.

I still enjoy kissing him instead of feeling upset with him."

Why did it feel so good to move closer to him while sleeping on the bus with my head on his shoulder this morning? Is Rachit the one I like, or is he the one who matters more?

What is it about Rachit that makes me want to be with him?

What kind of magic has Rachit performed on me, after all?

Riya, when did you have lustful thoughts?

Why did you take the lead when kissing Rachit today?

You've never told Harsh what you like and don't like, and you've never taken the lead while being personal with Harsh.

You've already cheated Harsh many times. Although Harsh is around, your mind is on someone else. Isn't this considered a form of cheating? Whatever is going on is completely incorrect.

But what should I do if Rachit's thoughts refuse to leave my mind?

"Please God, help me." I recalled God once more.

In the last two days, I've prayed more to God for help than I've ever done before. Perhaps I was asking for a miracle, a miracle that would forever eradicate Rachit's name from my life and restore normalcy to mine and Harsh's lives.

"Doctor, this way," my attention was drawn to those words.

Rachit and another boy of the same age approached my bed.

"Hello, my name is Doctor Ankur Vashisht," the doctor remarked as he extended his hand to greet me.

Riya Mittal: I answered with a small smile and a shake of my hands.

"Doctor, Riya has a sprain in her leg," Rachit said, shifting the doctor's attention away from my face and toward my foot.

As he examined my feet, Doctor Ankur exclaimed, "Oh, I see."

Don't worry, lovely woman; there is only minor swelling. Dr. Ankur remarked this as he examined and touched my foot.

"Okay, doctor," I murmured.

"Oh, please call me Ankur, and please call me if you have any issues."

Dr. Ankur handed me his visiting card and said, "I'm staying in your adjoining room; please keep my phone number on hand in case of an emergency."

Rachit retaliated by seizing the doctor's card. "Thank you, doctor; of course, if there's an issue, we'll call you."

"I'll see you later, beautiful lady," Ankur said as he walked out of my room, a tiny smile on his face.

Rachit was looking at me with a frown on his face.

"What?" As I stared at him.

"What was the purpose of being so open with that doctor?"

It enraged his voice as he inquired.

"Me?" I asked again, surprised.

"Do you think he's attractive?" He asked me the same thing again.

"Exactly what do you mean?" I gave him a hard stare and inquired.

"Don't lie."

"I noticed your eyes scanning that doctor, Riya."

My statements elicited a furious response from him.

Of course, he looks charming," I murmured, a naughty smile on my face, "tall, dark, handsome, muscular physique, and especially with his blue eyes, I like him."

He hissed angrily, his attention fixated on me.

"You can't flirt with any guy."

I expressed my dissatisfaction with him. "I can, and why are you behaving like a possessive boyfriend?"

He whispered forcefully in my ear, "Because I ordered you to stay away from that doctor."

"Why?"

"Do you feel jealous?" I eventually summoned the courage to question him directly.

"Jealous?"

"No way," he asserted boldly.

"I'm sure no girl would choose that so-called doctor over me."

"I'm not just any chick."

"Have you forgotten about me?" I screamed at him violently.

"Whatever it is, it will not be good if I see that doctor around you again, and you are well aware of my wrath."

He made a threat to me.

"I'm not afraid of your fury, but who do you think you are to rule over my life?" I screamed angrily.

As he neared me, he roared, "Stop your nonsense, or else..."

"I'm not sure what else it might be.

"Are you going to beat me?" I demanded fiercely and loudly.

"No, I will not beat you up when I have better ways to silence you."

It riveted his eyes on my lips as he responded.

"You can't kiss me unless I give you permission," I blurted.

"Do I need permission?" He inquired softly in my ear.

My entire body shivered once more.

Harsh's phone call then brought our attention to the phone's display.

Rachit took a step away from me and sat on the far side of the bed.