1

> > Glacier Falls [Doomsday Farming] Verse 1

Word Count: 6178

A+A-

"Ice River Comes [Doomsday Farming]"
Author: Boiled pot cabbage
Copywriter:
The ice age has come again, and human beings have no choice but to face natural disasters.
Tang Qing accidentally got a broken learning machine, relying on the things in the learning machine, maintaining his small basement little by little.
Soilless cultivation, oxygen production, artificial small sun... Even during ice ages, try to live each day well.
Bai Rui walked in the vegetable room of Tang Qing's house, looking at all kinds of fresh vegetables, and there were all kinds of fish in the fish pond at the bottom.
Bai Rui: "So... This is what you mean by struggling to survive every day?
Tang Qing: "You don't even know how hard I have to study in order to build these." "
Labor male protagonist x brain female protagonist
Content tags: science fiction apocalypse future overhead
Protagonist: ┃ Supporting Role: ┃ Others: One sentence introduction: survival in the end of the disaster
Intention:
survival in the end of the disaster Chapter 1 Find the
function y=(x-5/2)......
"The cold wave that is rare in a century is coming, please do a good job of cold prevention and reduce the time to go out..."
On TV, the weather forecast host was still broadcasting the weather, Tang Qing opened the refrigerator, took out a bottle of fat house happy water, tons and tons, and then casually changed a channel.
The weather forecast about the cold wave has been broadcast for several days, and it is snowing heavily every day outside, but everyone should go out or go out.
Cold is definitely cold, but wear thicker, get in the car, and quickly move to another heated place is completely fine, after all, you can't always work without eating, drinking.
"Welcome." The prompt bell at the door suddenly rang, which Tang Qing specially installed for his small supermarket.
This small supermarket was built after the death of her parents, using the rest of the family's savings and the family's homestead.
Her home is at the foot of the mountain, not a complete mountainous area, but with her back against the mountain, you can drive along the road for half an hour to the county.
Although it is difficult for the people in their village to understand when they come back to a small mountain village after graduating from university to open a small supermarket.
But for Tang Qing, she especially likes this kind of life, calm, leisurely, and there is still a lot of time to write novels every day.
In fact, when she was an internship in her senior year, she was fed up with involution and chose the Buddhist department to lie down.
Most of the people who come to buy things here are people from the village, oh, she also has a part-time courier here, no matter which courier they have, they finally put her here, anyway, there are not many people in the village.
Of course, most of the express delivery here is bought and mailed by the children of the elderly in the village, so every third and fifth there will be old people who come and say that the things he received cannot be used.
The child who had just come to the store to buy something put it on the counter and said, "Sister, how much is it in total?" "
Four pieces."
The child took out five yuan and handed it to Tang Qing, who took out a coin from the box under the counter and handed it to the child.
Online payment outside has been very common, and it can even be said that few people pay in cash, but here, usually the elderly and children, the use is still cash, it is every New Year's holiday, or Saturday and Sunday, people who go out to work come back, will use online payment.
"Go slower on the road and go straight home." Watching the child go home at the door, as soon as she turned around, Tang Qing heard a loud thunder, which scared her neck and shrunk her neck, and it took a while to come back to her senses.
Looking up at the sky, it was still snowing, and the sky could not be seen clearly, only bursts of thunder could be heard, not only that, but from time to time there were lightning bolts across the sky.
"Thunder in winter doesn't bode well." This is what her mother told her, although she doesn't know why thunder in winter is not a good omen, she, after all, is a liberal arts student.
It was snowing outside, but the house was very warm, because she had installed heating at home, and at this time the wall-hung stove was turned on, and the heating was pulled enough, not afraid of cold at all.
However, the rest of the village is different, most of them still use traditional coal stoves, you can only feel the heat when you sit by the stove, and the rest of the place is still cold.
"Welcome." The prompt bell rings again.
"Take a pack of cigarettes."
"What brand do you want?" Tang Qing turned his back to the incoming person, didn't look at it, and asked directly.
"Lotus."
I found the lotus brand from a large pile of cigarettes in front of her, turned around and handed it to the person, this brand is not easy to sell, and there are very few purchases, in fact, all cigarettes that cost more than twenty yuan are not good to sell in her store.
In this not very wealthy village, few people usually spend twenty yuan or more to buy cigarettes, but it is better to sell them during the New Year holidays, after all, everyone smokes together, and sometimes they compare.
"Tang Qing?" The person who got the cigarette did not pay immediately, but hesitantly shouted.
Tang Qing raised his head and frowned slightly, this person knew her name, indicating that the two should have met, the question was... When had she ever seen such a type of man?
Seeing that Tang Qing had never recognized himself, this person smiled and said, "I, Bai Rui, don't remember, at the same table."
Speaking of the name Bai Rui, Tang Qing remembered that her junior high school classmate was said to have stopped going to the army after the high school exam, and then she went to college and never heard of him again.
I didn't expect that after six or seven years, the two could actually meet again, so... How did she manage to not change at all for six or seven years, so that others could recognize it at a glance.
It is said that the eighteen changes of the female university, the more she changes, the more beautiful she is, why does she not change? Could it be that beauty has reached its peak?
"You're discharged?"
"Yes, it's been a year since I was discharged from the army, no, it's almost the New Year, come back with my parents to see my grandparents."
"Uh oh." Tang Qing didn't have anything to say, oh oh the scene was a little embarrassing after that.
"Add a friend, I don't have your contact information yet."
In fact, it's not just him, when they were in high school, mobile phones were a little expensive, plus the school did not allow them to bring mobile phones, of course Tang Qing, a good girl, would not bring mobile phones, which led to the wave of classmates who did not go to school for a long time did not have her contact information.
Even now, there are few friends of the same age in her mobile phone, more people in the village, there is a courier, or the supermarket is new, she will send messages on the Internet.
After adding friends, Bai Rui originally wanted to continue chatting with Tang Qing, but received a call from his mother, telling him to go back quickly, just thundered, the weather will definitely be worse in a while, and the family is still waiting for him to come back for dinner.
"My mother urged me to go back, let's talk another day?" The family waited for him to go back to dinner, and he was not good to be here to chat with people all the time.
"Okay." Let's go, it's quite embarrassing to suddenly come to such a classmate.
When Bai Rui left, the sky was getting darker, and the dark clouds were getting thicker and thicker, and it looked like the sky was about to be pressed down.
In such darkness, Bai Rui turned his head and glanced deeply at the Qingqing supermarket again, and saw that Tang Qing did not follow out before speeding up his pace and going home.
That is, after a while, it was already dark outside to the point that the lights needed to be turned on, and now, it was only three o'clock in the afternoon.
Reach out and turn on the light next to it, and look through the window at the black-pressed outside, and the lights are lit up in the nearby houses.
The solar street lights are also lit up at this time, although the brightness is not enough, but it can also dispel some darkness.
The road was empty, and since it snowed, everyone rarely went out unless they came to her to buy or pick up something.
But she still closes at nine o'clock every day, because at some point, someone will come to buy something, anyway, this is her home, the back is the place to rest and sleep, it doesn't matter if it's morning or night after work.
What's more, earning money for herself and working overtime is also happy.
The sky has always been dark, there is no sunshine, the afternoon is similar to the night, after sitting for a while, Tang Qing felt groggy and wanted to sleep, purely because of this sky.
"The weather has become more and more abnormal in the past two years..." Everyone doesn't know
what the specific reason is, but many people on the Internet have found the weather abnormality, and some science fiction lovers may be the end of the world.
Speaking of this apocalypse, Tang Qing remembered the farce of 2012, and it was also a group of people who shouted that the end of the world was coming, and the result was nothing.
But this weather anomaly is really abnormal, natural disasters have been repeated over the years, big and small, everywhere.
Front.The flood, last year's drought, and the change of seasons are becoming more and more abnormal, and when there are old people in the village who usually chat, they remind everyone to save more food.
"There have been times like this before, and in the end, there was a famine, and countless people starved to death."
The old man is already very old and has experienced the famine years, so he is particularly sensitive to these weather changes.
After all, this old man will let everyone save food every year when the weather changes a little.
Some people say that the old man was frightened by the famine years...
Although the villagers do not have large-scale grain storage, as rural people, they will save enough wheat for the whole family to eat for a year or two in their own granaries and slowly grind the noodles and eat, and the rest will be sold.
Tang Qing is different, her family is left alone, the family's land is rented out, she runs a small supermarket, directly from her own supermarket to eat.
Even if the vegetables have to be bought, some people in the village specially went outside to wholesale vegetables and bought them, usually around noon in front of the small supermarket for a while.
She can't do this to sell vegetables, this needs to get up early every day to go to the county to buy goods, Tang Qing doesn't have this time.
When he was thinking about it, there was another burst of lightning and thunder outside, which frightened Tang Qing and quickly unplugged all the wires at home, and he couldn't watch the TV.
When she pulled out the TV, there was an advertisement for a reader on the TV, and she was familiar with this advertisement.
The wire for charging the phone is the last to be unplugged, and I think that it will be a short time to charge it for a short time.
But in this short moment, let her watch her mobile phone spark with lightning all the way, if she hadn't hid in time, maybe it would have hurt her.
Standing in the distance quietly waiting for his mobile phone to stop, Tang Qing's face was depressed, this mobile phone was just replaced by her, gritting her teeth and spending seven or eight thousand to buy a high-end machine, less than a month.
Ten minutes later, the phone was no longer smoking, and Tang Qing carefully leaned over to see what it burned into.
? Tang Qing casually took out a drying rack from the shelf beside him and used the drying rack to pull the mobile phone.
No, just that spark with lightning, the phone can still be saved so well? Even if it's a high-end machine, it shouldn't.
The phone on the table didn't look damaged at all, as if it had just been her hallucination.
In order to prevent electric shock, Tang Qing unplugged the power supply with dishwashing rubber gloves before daring to pick up the mobile phone.
"Little ** learning machine, where will not order where!" Just after she lit up the screen, the sudden sound almost didn't scare Tang Qing to death.
Her mobile phone, but did not set this netherworld opening sound...
The phone stays on the lock screen and enters the lock screen password she set, 14789, yes, it is a simple L-shape.
"Wrong password? It's impossible, it's impossible to be wrong with such a simple password..." Tang Qing entered it again, still not right.
After entering it two or three times in a row, Tang Qing found that her mobile phone password had been changed, and she couldn't use her mobile phone!

> >

All novels are uploaded by netizens, if there is infringement, please contact us.