051. THE BIG QUESTION

Chapter fifty one
"The big question."

Walking outside for lunch, Caroline was with the girls of glee club as they headed to a picnic bench "Caroline, what's the deal with you and Sam? You two have been seen staring into each other's eyes since he came back and anytime you're not staring at him, he's staring at you. And the biggest part of it all, is that you still haven't told us what happened over summer vacation!' Tina voiced "whoa, Tina!" Caroline voiced, laughing as she was wearing a yellow skirt and a white short sleeve "tell us!" Rachel voiced, as they all sat down, Sugar ran around to sit near them rather then Quinn and Santana who had already been there.

"Summer vacation? How about we hear about what happened when I left her alone with him at prom?" Mercedes asked as Caroline shook her head "okay, okay, enough! I'll tell you." she told them as she took a deep breath "Sam and I spent a lot of time together over the summer, and it was as way more than just friends." she told them all, not being able to hold back her smile as all the girls gasped.

Meanwhile on the bleachers, the guys were all there sitting around Sam "hey, tell us everything." Blaine told him "yeah, give us specifics." Puck told him "it was incredible, guys." Sam told them, wearing a leather jacket and a white t shirt, he stood up and leaned against the fence behind him as he sang.

"Summer lovin' had me a blast."

Caroline then was with the girls as she sang.

"Summer lovin' happened so fast."

Sam then stood up straighter as he looked out and sang.

"I met a girl crazy for me."

Caroline then sang as she couldn't help but smile, feeling like Sandy.

"Met a boy cute as can be."

As her and the girls began to sway her and Sam sang together.

"Summer days driftin' away
To uh-oh those summer nights."

The new directions then sang as it showed the guys standing up and humping in the air.

"Uh well-a well-a well-a huh!"

Sam then moved across the bleachers to the right as guys all followed him singing.

"Tell me more, tell me more."

Rory then sang.

"Did you get very far?"

Back with the girls, Sugar had stood up from the table as Caroline pushed herself off from sitting on top of it, the girls sang.

"Tell me more, tell me more."

Sugar then stepped in front of Caroline as she sang.

"Like, does he have a car?"

Caroline smirked as she turned, skipping off to the right as Rachel, Sugar, Britney followed her as they all sang.

"Uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh."

Back with the guys, Sam laid down on the bleachers as he put his arms behind his head and leaned against them as he sang, feeling like Danny Zuko.

"I saved her life, she nearly drowned."

Caroline and the girls came skipping back as she sang.