067. DOWNWARD SPIRAL

Chapter sixty seven
"Downward spiral."

Sitting in the choir room the next day, Mr Schuester walked in "great news, guys. Principal Figgins has asked us to perform at the annual back to school pep rally this week. Now, I understand are national champion street cred has dropped a little bit since school started but this is our chance to really wow them and get it back." he shared "what are we gonna perform?" Joe asked "good question. We're a family in here and when one of are family is falling down, it's up t us to get together to pick them back up." Mr Schuester shared, standing by the board and writing Britney 2.0 on it.

"Oh, my god. Are we doing Britney week again?" Tina asked "you really came into your own at the last Britney week. You showed us the best of Britney. Youth, energy, confidence. She inspires you and you inspire us." Mr Schuester told Britney "so, everyone prepare a Britney song for the week and we'll pick one to do for the pep rally. And I've asked Blaine and Artie to give us a little taste of what we're looking for." Mr Schuester shared as he stepped back, Blaine and Artie made their way to the floor "this one's for you Britney." Blaine told her, as the band started playing, Artie started singing.

"For whatever reason

I feel like I've been wanting you all my life
You don't understand
I'm so glad we're at the same place
At the same time."

Blaine then started singing.

"It's over now
I spotted you dancin'
You made all the boys stare
Those lips and your brown eyes (Oooh)
And the sexy hair."

And when he said those things, Blaine pointed at Caroline seeing as he described her in which everyone looked to her as she laughed.

Artie then sang.

"I should shake my thang (Uh)
Make the world want you (Hahaha)
Tell your girls you'll be back
I wanna see what you can do."

The two then sang with the new direction boys as backup vocals.

"What would it take for you to just leave with me?
Not tryin' to sound conceited but
You and me were meant to be
You're a sexy girl, I'm a nice guy
Let's turn this dance floor into our own little nasty world!"

Blaine then sang.

"If I was your boyfriend."

Artie then sang.

"Sometimes a girl just needs one."

Blaine then sang with the new directions.

"Keep you on my arm girl."

Artie then sang.

"To love her and to hold."

Blaine then sang with the new directions

"And I can be a gentleman."

Artie then sang.

"And when a girl is with one."

Blaine then sang with the new directions.

"If I was your boyfriend."

Artie then sang.

"Then she's in control!"