072. ATTACK FROM THE OUTSIDE

Chapter seventy two
"Attack from the outside."

Having been texted by Blaine that their nationals trophies had been taken, her week was really not starting out a good one as she stood at her locker, Jake walked up to her "so, are you jumping on this superhero bandwagon?" he asked her "I tend to wear spandex when I'm trying to be sexy and adding a superhero name to it makes it really weird so no." Caroline told him as she shut her locker "good, that means you'll be free to hang out. Friday night, you and me. What do you say?" Jake asked her.

And when he did, Caroline laughed "whoa, Jake Puckerman asking an older girl to hang out? I thought you had a thing going with Kitty or wait..no, no I think I saw you talking with Marley to, you see I really can't keep up." she shared, making Jake laugh "oh, you think you're funny?" he asked her "I do!" Caroline voiced, closing her locker as Ryder walked up to the two "Caroline's got plans on Friday, dude. The football teams got an away game at Lawerence. And I asked her if she'd come cheer us on. See, Jake? It's funny. Girls don't like it when you seem like you're into them and then totally blow them off." he shared.

"You know what, dude? I don't remember asking for your opinion." Jake then told him, as Caroline chuckled "guys, you um, you really don't need to do this because at this point I'm gonna be hanging out with neither of you on Friday." she shared, but they seemed to not be listening "whoa, whoa, you're really intimidating." Ryder told him "let me ask you a question what kind of name is Ryder Lynn anyway? Because it sounds like your parents named you after a cowgirl doll who comes with her own pony." Jake shared.

In which Caroline looked to him "Jake, your Puckerman is showing and it's not exactly the best look for you." she told him, raising her brows "it's fine, Caroline." Jake told her "look, man, I don't want any trouble. I know you're a badass. You wanna know how I know you're such a badass? Because you ride a razor scooter. Nothing says I'm a badass like a razor scooter." Ryder shared, as Jake stepped forward and shoved him "hey, hey, Jake don't okay!" Caroline voiced, stepping between the two, she then turned to Ryder "just go, okay?" she asked him, but being teenage boys they didn't listen as Ryder stepped around her and shoved Jake.

Where Jake right away shoved him back "okay, guys this whole fighting over a girl thing isn't really attractive!" Caroline voiced as the two began fighting each other, Caroline then saw her brother "Finn! Can you deal with you and Puck 2.0 over here?" she asked as Finn came walking over "hey, hey! Cut it out!" he yelled, trying to break them up and as he got them apart, Tina walked up in her superhero costume "I persuade you to stop fighting immediately." she told them as Becky was right by her in her's "freeze bitches." she said "uh, thanks Becky. Both of you guys, glee club twenty minutes." Finn told them, looking at his sister as Caroline shook her head and walked away from them all "Caroline!" Ryder and Jake voiced watching her walk away.

Sitting in glee club, Caroline was watching her brother, knowing this was his first day as really teaching and he seemed kind of nervous as he turned to them all "okay, guys, sit down, we got a lot of work to do today. No, seriously, come on, I mean it, sit down." he told them all as Britney, Artie and Sugar found their seats "okay, so, the first order of business today is to welcome the newest members to the glee club, Ryder and Kitty." Finn shared as they all clapped "whoa, hold on, Finn..Finn. Shouldn't we all get to decide if Kitty the head cheerio get's to join glee club before oh I don't know are setlist get's stolen again or someone get's ipecac given to them and they start puking up blood or oh a glist get's posted with all our names on it where are glee club almost get's disbanded again!" Caroline voiced.