049. MJ FOR SECTIONALS

Chapter forty nine
"MJ for sectionals."

They were gearing up for sectionals, as Caroline and Finn were in the choir room helping Mr Schuester look for songs for sectionals and as Caroline and him were at the piano sifting through them, Finn had been sitting on the steps as he stood up "sectionals is in our auditorium for the first time since 1963." he told them, as he walked over to the bookshelf in the room "too much talking, not enough looking for songs for sectionals." Mr Schuester told them as he looked up from the sheet music at Caroline "we need to do something upbeat." he told them.

"But Mr Schuester, I've been thinking about how we don't just need a good song to blow the troubletones out of the water but also more people or at least someone else seeing as we lost Rachel." Caroline shared as Finn began back over holding song books in his hand "yeah, I agree." he told them, as he made it there and put the song books on the piano "at least the cheerios could dance." he mentioned, which made Caroline smirk "you want dancing? I can give you dancing." she told him.

As Finn and Mr Schuester furrowed their brows "who?" Mr Schuester asked "yeah, everyone you know is already in a glee club." Finn told her "Sam." Caroline told them, as Mr Schuester shook his head "Sam transferred. His whole family moved. We don't even know where he is." he reminded her, as Caroline shrugged "I do. He moved to Kentucky which is right across the border from Cincinnati. Which is only a four hour drive from here." she told them as Mr Schuester looked at her "and you know this how?" he asked "we keep in touch." Caroline told him, looking to her brother "wanna go for a drive?" she asked him, as Finn smirked "oh yeah." he told her, pushing off the piano as Caroline followed him, the two leaving the choir room.

Making it to Kentucky, Caroline headed to where she knew Sam worked and she was trying to tell Finn to stay in the car but he insisted on coming in, as they walked through the curtains to the back room, there was a bar, a bunch of tables and some food to eat and a stage as Caroline was digging through her purse "wait, this can't be the right place. Sam works at a bar?" Finn asked her "uh, yeah, you can say that." Caroline told him, pulling out the stack of dollar bills she had in her purse, as she turned handing it to Finn "hold this for me." she told him "wait, why do you have a stack of dollars bills?" Finn asked her "just..I'm gonna go up front, you stay here, okay?" Caroline asked him, as she turned walking off to the front.

"Good afternoon, ladies! Are you ready to meet the men of stallions?" the announcer asked, as the women cheered, Caroline maneuvered her way through the one's all the way in front "then please welcome to the stage, Cobra." the announcer said as a man in a fire fighter uniform came out as party rock by LMFAO started playing "someone get the door, cause here comes Mr Package." the announcer said as a man in a police officer uniform came out, women were screaming and waving their money, but Caroline just stood there with her arms crossed waiting for one male entertainer in particular, while Finn's eyes in the back went wide as he realized what this was.

"And ladies, let's give a warm welcome..to white chocolate!" the announcer said and when he did, Caroline cheered as all the ladies screamed so did Caroline as Sam then came out in a construction man uniform, she looked at him with a smile on her face as he hadn't noticed her yet, they began taking the girls money as Caroline began pushing through them all to get to the front and when she did, Sam ripped his pants off with the other two guys, as all the women cheered, the guys body rolled "that's not an image I can ever get out of my head." Finn said from standing all the way in the back, having not expected this at all.

Caroline then had made it to the front "hey, white chocolate!" she called out, holding her stack of cash out and smirking at him as Sam looked at her, he was very surprised to see her "Caroline?" he asked her.