023. RELIGOUS VIEWS

Chapter twenty three
"Religious views."

Finn had made them grilled cheese's since there mom was gone but when Caroline grabbed her's, she saw her brother staring at his as she furrowed his brows "what the hell's wrong with you?" she asked him "nothing. Just eat your grilled cheese." Finn told her, as Caroline shrugged and walked off.

And it seemed the new coach of the football team, Coach Beiste actually was doing something right because the boys won their game.

Sitting in glee club, Finn raised his hand "Mr Schue? I have something to say." he said, standing up and walking to the front "something happened to me, and I can't really get into it, but it's shaken me to my core." he told them "oh my god, he's coming out." Puck told them as Caroline chuckled "why, yes." Finn told them which stopped Caroline from laughing "wait, what?" she asked him "there is a man who sort of recently come into my life and that man is Jesus Christ." Finn told them "that's way worse." Puck told them.

"And I know there's others in here who dig him, too. And so I thought maybe this week, we could pay tribute to him in music. You know, pay tribute to Jesus." Finn told them "sorry, uh, but if I wanted to sing about Jesus, I'd go to church. And the reason I don't got church is because most churches don't think very much of gay people. Or women. Or science." Kurt shared "I don't see anything wrong with getting a little church in here." Mercedes shared "I agree. I've had a really hard year, and I turned to god a lot for help. I for one wouldn't mind saying thanks." Quinn shared.

"Thanks for what? That it didn't come out a lizard baby?" Santana asked "whenever I pray I fall asleep." Britney told them "well, guys, maybe our song selections don't have to be about Jesus. We could do songs about spirituality." Mr Schuester shared as Puck furrowed his brows, he nudged Caroline as Caroline shrugged back "you've got a problem with Jesus?" Finn asked them "oh, I got no problem with the guy. I'm a total jew for Jesus. He's my number one hebe. What I don't like seeing is people using J money to cramp everybody else's style, cause it seems to me that true spirituality, or whatever you wanna call it, is about enjoying the life that you've been given. I mean, I see god every time I make out with a new chick." Puck shared.

"Okay, okay. That doesn't make any sense in fact, it's stupid." Rachel told him "are you calling Mr Billy Joel stupid?" Puck asked her as he then stood up "and this time, I'd like to continue my streak of doing only songs by jewish artists." he shared as he walked down the steps as Finn went and sat down, Puck grabbed a guitar "hit it." he told the band as they started playing, only the good die young as he started singing, Caroline began swaying to the song.

"Come out, Virginia, don't let me wait

You Catholic girls start much too late
Oh, but sooner or later, it comes down to fate
I might as well be the one

Well, they showed you a statue, told you to pray
They built you a temple and locked you away
Oh, but they never told you the price that you'd pay
For things that you might have done

Only the good die young
whoa, oh, oh."

Then he went up to Quinn and started singing.

"You got a nice white dress and a party on your confirmation

He then headed back down he steps to the front.

"You got a brand new soul
Ooh, and a cross of gold."