103. MISSING YOU

Chapter one hundred and three

"Missing you." 

And Becca was right cause since that night, Caroline spent the rest of the July out on beaches and on yachts enjoying her freedom but when September came it was time to crack down in the studio where she spent her time on talk shows, magazine covers and articles talking about when her album would be dropping and she kept telling people it would be soon although September passed and there was still no album although Caroline had been working on it, although they just couldn't find the right sound to work with the other songs.

Then October came which meant a lot of halloween parties for the two to attend, which slowed down the writing process but upped her instagram followers and paparazzi photographs, which she then she did drop her own halloween song called here I am, and right now she was filming a music video for it, as she was standing in a giant mansion, it was a party seen, as they went to the living room, a bunch of vampire were standing around, where four of them were holding back college girls "no don't do it!" one of them yelled "you don't have to become one of them!" another one yelled, as the grip on them tightened as they went to bit their neck.

The camera then panned over to Caroline who had glasses on and her hair in two braids as she was wearing a private school uniform the same as her friends, while the leader of the vampires stood in front of her as he held the goblet out to her "but if you don't drink it your friends will die." he said, as Caroline turned around looking at her friends "I'm sorry." she told them, as she then turned back around and grabbed the goblet, taking a deep breath as she started to sing.

"Here I go

Now's the time
Hold my breath
I'll be alright
Today's the day
I finally say
Here I am
I won't be afraid

Here we go."

She then drank from the goblet and when she did, she felt light headed as her body fell to the floor and as it did, you could see the bite marks on her neck, and as you did, the camera then panned away, where all you saw were all the vampire feeding on her two friends and as they pulled away, Caroline was then in the middle, no longer wearing her glasses her eyes were blood red as she wiped the blood off her mouth and turned to the camera and started singing, as the other vampires snapped around her as she walked off.

"Comin' out the shadows, yeah, I'm confident
Finally I'm here and I'm lovin' it, woah
I don't have to hide."

She then stepped outside, undoing her braids, she shook her head as her hair fell down around her in waves.

"Can't believe I'm here, yeah, I finally made it
My heart is beating crazy, and I feel amazing, woah
Now this is my time."

Standing on the lawn her and all the vampires began dancing.

"Here I am

There's no turning back

Here I am

I know where I'm at (hey, hey, hey) (Where I'm at)
Nothing left to hide, I'm coming alive

These are my monsters and this is my vibe