101. START OF SOMETHING NEW

Chapter one hundred and one

"Start of something new." 

From the moment of graduating to celebrating one last night with her friends and from there, Caroline's parents had packed her up and sent her off once again to LA, where only this time when she touched down she not only had a carry on, but picked up her suitcases from baggage claim, as she then headed to the escalator and was walking down, she spotted a man in a suit holding a sign that said Ms Hudson in cursive on it, as she smiled and waved, the escalator soon made it to the bottom as the driver walked up and met her.

"Hello, Ms Hudson." he told her, as he began taking her suitcases "it's just Caroline actually." Caroline told him "well then, Caroline I am your driver." the man told her and when he did, Caroline smiled "just to get me to the office?" she asked "for the whole time you're in LA." he told her, and when he did, Caroline's eyes went wide "what?" she asked, as the man smiled, motioning his head "this way. I'll take your bags." he told her, taking her carry on as well, where Caroline then just was holding her purse as she followed after him, and as the two stepped outside.

She stopped, looking around for a car, not noticing the man putting her bags into the trunk until he closed it and walked around holding the door open as he looked to her "Ms Caroline Hudson." he said, and when he did, Caroline chuckled "I told you it's just.." she was saying, but when she looked at him she saw a limo as her eyes went wide "oh my god! I get a limo?" she asked, walking over "I've never been in a limo before." she said, leaning down and looking into it, as the driver chuckled "well there's water, champagne, snacks, a way to play your music. Check it out." he told her.

In which Caroline climbed in as the door closed behind her, she put her purse down and looked at the bottle of champagne and saw her name was on the bottle "Caroline Hudson welcome to LA." she read off, as she smiled, opening the bottle and pouring it into one of the champagne glasses, she then put it back and took a sip from her glass, but when she did, she put it down and turned to her purse, pulling out her phone, she opened her music, and clicked on party in the USA as it began, she grabbed her glass of champagne and began drinking it as she started singing.

"I hopped off the plane at LAX

With a dream and my cardigan
Welcome to the land of fame excess (woah)
Am I gonna fit in?
Jumped in the cab, here I am for the first time."

She then looked out the windows and watched all the palm tree's pass by along with the beaches and dozens of people walking by.

"Look to my right, and I see the Hollywood sign
This is all so crazy
Everybody seems so famous

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the taxi man turned on the radio
And a Jay-Z song was on

So I put my hands up
They're playin' my song, the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, yeah
Movin' my hips like, yeah
I got my hands up, they're playin' my song
They know I'm gonna be okay

Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A.
Get to the club in my taxi cab
Everybody's looking at me now

Like, "Who's that chick that's rockin' kicks?
She gotta be from out of town"
So hard with my girls not around me
It's definitely not a Nashville party
'Cause all I see are stilettos
I guess I never got the memo