061. WIll WE BE CHAMPIONS

Chapter sixty one
"Will we be champions."

Having made it to Chicago things hadn't gone as planned cause when they arrived at the hotel they all began to get off the bus but as they did, cameras were there waiting along with reporters where Rachel and Kurt were smiling but they still weren't snapping their pictures "why aren't they taking pictures?" Kurt asked "I don't know. Just keep smiling." Rachel told him, but as she did, Caroline then got off the bus which was when it started.

"Caroline! Caroline! Caroline Hudson!" the photographers and reporters all began yelling as Caroline's eyes went wide having not expected this as they all began taking pictures "Caroline, will you be signing an original song at nationals?" a reporter asked "or..or will you be doing something entirely different to make a statement after your terrible loss last year?" a reporter asked "are you prepared to go up against Unique who seems to be the only person in show choir who rivals for your status?" another reporter asked.

"Uh.." Caroline told them and as she did, Beiste and Mr Schuester began pushing through all of the paparazzi, grabbing her the two began ushering her away from them and into the hotel.

Where then Caroline couldn't even step out of the hotel room because the paparazzi were still out there, which meant everyone had to bring her food, where she even couldn't answer the door on her own where they even had her parents had paid for her to have her own room after they heard what happened.

Which was why she was sitting in the room strumming on her ukulele joking around

"So much has happened, think of what we've done

In the time that the earth has traveled round the sun

Winter,spring, summer, and we're back tofall

We've been together, hand-in-hand through it all

From the minute we kissed and my heart skipped a beat

To the night that we danced, I was swept off my feet

Sure as every year has to come to an end

I'd go spinnin' 'round the Sun with you
Again and again and again and again

I think I kinda, you know
Like the way that we flow
Like the way that we go
And I love
I think I kinda, you know
I think I kinda, you know, you know, you know

I can't help dreamin' of you

Guess I'm sayin I don't not love you

You know, you know, you know."

And when she finished the song, the door to her room was unlocked as Sam walked in "hey, I'm supposed to come get you for rehearsal." he told her, making Caroline huff as she stood up "are you sure I'm even allowed to go to rehearsal?" she asked, putting her ukulele in it's case as Sam laughed "yes, because I have arranged for you to have a secret service detail." he told her and as he did, Caroline raised her brows where as he stepped in further Joe, Mike, Blaine and Finn were there "great, I'm saved!" Caroline voiced, walking out of the room past them all and down the hallway, in which they quickly had to follow after her.

Although practice without Mercedes since she had gotten sick seemed to be going well until Puck and Sam got into a fight where Caroline was standing in the middle of the two keeping them at bay from each other "stop it! Stop it!" she yelled as as Mr Schuester came over finally helping break it up "what's going on?" he asked "he's studying for geometry while we're trying to rehearse. It's bogus!" Sam voiced "I already know the dance! You dance like you got your feet caught in bear traps and your trying to gnaw them off!" Puck voiced, in which Sam went to go at him again, but Caroline turned to him "hey, hey look at me. Look at me!" she voiced as he did so.