Horny lil ass.

○ THEIR ATTIRES (ABHIMAAN'S KURTA A BIT UNBUTTONED) ○

"I forgot, you are the KING now..Congrats my baby"

She said as she kissed my whole face cupping my cheeks and I smiled at her adorable face.

"That was quite late to realize wasn't it?" I raised my eyebrows at her
"Better late than never'' she said grinning at me.

I chuckled at her tone of a bright child.

"Well then, congratulations to you too my and now Rajasthan's QUEEN" I said flirting with her.

She smiled at me proud but nervous. I know she is scared of messing up the responsibilities or our image as royal family but she doesn't know how good of a human she is which converts her into the best QUEEN who is humble, loyal, supportive and caring for the people.

I kissed her forehead and smiled at her assured that she will not let anyone of us beliefs down.

"I told you already, you are gonna be an excellent ruler, babe."
"I-I am just scared, what if I mess up your reputation by my stupid clumsiness or dumb mistakes?"
"Areyyy...you won't. I trust you with my life. "

She sighed and nodded determined "Fine. I am gonna do my best and rest, God will handle "
I smiled at her and nodded relieved, finally.

"Now will you stop these royal talks? I am in my bedroom with the love of my life who also happens to be my wife and I wanna have sweet talks with her." I asked her like a child.

She nodded and then pushed me to lie down on bed snatching away my shawl from me and throwing it on the coffee couch nearby.

She laid down on me keeping her head on my chest and looked at me smiling.
I thought she was in mood for sex when she got up and laid down properly on the bed beside me.

"Goodnight..I love you" She said. What?
"Wait, Aren't we doing something right now?"
"No, I am very tired and sleepy."
"But this is not fair, you seduced me, then just left me alone."

I hovered upon her and looked at her as if accusing her of a very big crime. She raised her eyebrows in question.

"How much of a horny person are you Mr. Shekhawat?"
"Less than you Mrs. Abhimaan Shekhawat"
"Clearly" She said, sarcasm dripping from that one word.

She just pushed me on my side of the bed, took off her dupatta and necklace, roamed her fingers in her hair and slept turning her back on me.

What the fuck was that just now?

FOR THE FIRST TIME, SHE IS NOT WILLING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME????? AM I LESS HOT TODAY? NO I LOOK SEXY IN BLACK!

I looked at her from top to bottom. Her skirt riding up her knees, her legs on show teasing me more & more.

She is so bad..*pout*
How can she do this to me?

I went in the bathroom, took a cold shower at 1 am.
Fucking great life even after having a always horny wife, I have to take cold showers..wow

I came back and saw her already in a deep sleep.
I obviously don't mind her denying today as she is hella tired from the function and the meets with thousands of people.

So you do agree you are an overdramatic person? my subconsciousness mocked at me.
Yeah, ever since I met her. I thought replying

I should change her clothes or she will whine in her sleep. They must rubbing off on her skin right now creating numerous red marks..

I was wearing a black shirt with white sweatpants which had black borders.
I just took off my shirt as anyway I don't sleep with them on.

I went to her and took off her lehenga (dress skirt) very gently and carefully not wanting to wake her up.
She is wearing a fucking thong underneath it...ugh torturous woman.

I covered it with duvet, dont wanna take another cold shower right now.
I then unbuttoned her blouse before taking it off.
I saw marks already showing up on her skin from how tight that shit was on her. I hate this blouse now.

I realized it after taking the blouse off..
She was naked underneath it..no bra..mind blowing..hahahahah
I wanna shoot my dick off right now, atleast it will not have to handle torture..*clear throat* but I won't ofcourse. I still wanna fuck her and have kids.

I immediately made her wear my shirt as fast as I could without slamming her boob in my mouth. I had my lips clamped shut forcefully.

I let out a big sigh in relief after finally combing her hair once to not let it get tangled and taking her earrings off.

I laid down on my side and took her in my arms before kissing her neck burying my face in it.
I inhaled her intoxicating lavender scent and sleep consumed me faster than I thought as her warmth and slowed relaxed heartbeat worked like a magic on my senses making me lose them.

Heyyy guyss....Here is your next episode.
Hope you all like it...
Vote. Comment. Share.
Tell me what you think about it ??
Till next one..
BYEE BYE LOVESSSSS... LOVE YOU PPL <333