- 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Third person.

The days passed in a blink of an eye.

Arranging the newly delivered books in the library at the best-selling section by the author's name chronologically, Aera's too immersed in her task just to keep her mind busy instead of feeling dejected. She takes the last book from the box and puts it in the right spot.

Work is done for today so she signs herself out and grabs her bag, getting ready to leave.

"Was work alright today, Aera-ssi? It's a good day, any plans after?" The librarian comes up to her, asking with a tender smile.

"Ah, today was great as always, ma'am. I don't have anything else to attend to, so I might just go home and rest." Aera chuckles, returning the smile.

The old lady apprehensively nods, about to say something else until she detects a boy entering the library, his eyes darting for someone at the desk area. She breaks a small smile and looks back to Aera, knowing this girl isn't going straight home when he's here for her.

"Oh, looks like the boy who always picks you up is here, just in time." She indicates her to turn around. When Aera does, she's stunned to see Heeseung who smiles upon seeing her, beckoning a small wave.

"But he's not supposed to be..." Aera mutters in bafflement, wondering how he still has the time to come here when she thinks he's supposed to be getting ready for tomorrow. Heeseung walks forward, greeting her and the librarian.

"Hi, you wanna go?" Heeseung breathes out.

"O-okay. I'll see you again tomorrow, ma'am, thank you!" Aera says goodbye to the elder woman who nods as she lets them off.

The pair walks out of the library, which perhaps was Heeseung's last time going in just to pick Aera up and take her out somewhere without notifying her beforehand, and it becomes something that Aera always anticipates at every end of her shift. It's seven o'clock and the golden color invades the whole sky as the sun is beginning to set. The pleasant atmosphere is granting fervency to every person walking on the streets, including Aera and Heeseung.

"Aren't you supposed to be making sure you're not forgetting anything and be all packed for tomorrow? Why are you here taking me out instead?" Aera dares to question with her brow raised.

"Relax, pretty, they're all set. I have two large boxes and my luggage ready in my room. I handed out my instruments to my friends and I'll buy new ones when I get there. The house is practically empty now." Heeseung answers with a light chuckle.

"And I know I had you yesterday for the whole day, but I didn't want that to be the last time I see you. You get to see my face up close for the last time tonight." Heeseung grins friskily, adding a wink to his response to make Aera laugh out loud.

Heeseung's car lights up as he unlocks it to let Aera in, closing the door for her. He gets in after and commences the car, steering the wheel out from where it was.

"Where are you taking me?" Aera asks when they got on the road.

"Dinner, then to our favorite place." He beams, glancing at her, and simply replies to give Aera the idea.

Throughout the time Heeseung's attention is on driving, Aera has her whole attention on him, gazing at his side profile in silence.

Her favorite place? It's anywhere with Heeseung.